jetset17

Hot wife and best mate. Should I get them together?

timotares    6

It can turn out great, but you also have to face the fact, that you could loose your best mate. Just because he is your best mate doesn’t mean, that it will work out with all three of you, when it comes to sex. And some women don’t want to see the guys again, when it didn’t work out having sex with them.

From our experience it’s better to meet strangers for sex. Some of them became good friends, but first was sex.

It really never works, when you talk a women into something like a 3-some. The wish to play this sort of games should come from her.

In our case I never asked her for. I just talked about fantasies, made up stories with her playing with two men. It was finally her who said let’s try a 3-some. It turned out great and ever since then she was keen to explore new games, even G.B.

I recommend you, to keep friendship and sex apart. 

• Like 3

UK_EX    771

Whilst it's true that you can lose your best mate, and your wife, I'd trade one decent friend for another few years of good sex.

sexboxer    395

Try asking if she wants a reind with benefits.... see how she responds.  Mine went for it.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 7

jetset17    22

UPDATE. Life has been busy recently however on Friday, Peter came over to see our new bathroom. My wife took him upstairs to show him around and they were up there, alone, for nearly 20 mins. As you can imagine my mind was going mad with ideas of what they could be getting up to!!! Let me confirm nothing did happen but they had an interesting conversation on how the new shower is big enough for two. And when he left I saw them embrace. Wow, a kiss and a long hug. I was so hard! He coming back in a few weeks time and will stay the night, planed in the spare room.

• Like 2

UK_EX    771
Please login or register to see this quote.

Take it slowly, and let's hope that you get what you desire most, for your wife to take Peter to bed and fuck all night long.    

Where are you going to be when he comes to stay?  Perhaps you could be called away for work that day and have to stay the night somewhere else, allowing them to be alone together?

icelord0807    731

If you deem him trustworthy go for it.If you are quite sure that your wife would only want sex from him go for it.If you are not sure abort the mission.

Tip:If he comes to stay on your house,be sure that something happened to work and you have to leave.Do not be there.

• Like 1

jetset17    22

Thanks guys for your advice. I will put myself 'on call' for work when he comes to stay. Gives me the option to be in or out.

• Like 2

sexboxer    395

Turns out that having a FWB who knows how to behave and does it well is a huge bonus to all three of us!  

• Like 3

jetset17    22

It was going to be in a couple of weeks, however we've gone and booked a holiday now so it'll have to be after that. Maybe a week away at a nice hotel in Turkey will produce something good? Sea, sand and .... well you know!