CuckoldFart.com

Sigh, I have no idea what I'm doing on here

shyandy68

CUCKOLD TEST

We all have to start somewhere - try reading my story 'Seven years a cuckold' in Cuckold Stories, also 'Seven years a Cuckold - Feelings'

Don't be put off by others, when it comes to sex we all like something slightly different.   As long as it's legal, you're fine.

Have fun, and above all, stay safe.

Best wishes

Bryan

XXX

Sounds like he want to explore the lifestyle with you.

Just remind yourself, you're the centre of his desires and fantasies, not other women, so you have total control if and how far you may want to explore...and also in what direction as we all have differing kinks.

For us the lifestyle aspects and relationship dynamics make it more erotic that just physical sex. Plus for my wife there had to be a genuine attraction with her lover.

All I can say is we took small steps and I've seen my wife blossom.

Keep the communication going...pillow talk  :) can be nice, but keep reminding him this fantasy should not be all consuming.

Tell him to let you go at your pace.

take care and good luck

Andy

• Like 1

My husband thinks we shouldn't share an account on here any longer, that he will just get his own.  He said he thinks its holding me back.  He also encouraged me to put a few pics on here.  I few so stupid doing this.  I have told him that I'm just not into sex.  He is my best friend and I love him dearly, I just don't like sex getting in the way of our friendship.  I have only ever been with just him, with the exception of me kissing a fellow dancer at the dance group.  Ugh, I'm just rambling, obviously nervous.  Anyways, here are a few pictures of the normal, everyday, me.

• Like 7