CuckoldFart.com

cuckoldhubby

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, ronjulie said:

My wife Julie wears one on right ankle when we go out. Does not attract much attention here in Australia as it is relatively new here. A lot of women wear them but mainly just as a jewellery accessory.

profile 8-11-05 julie legs up as  lover andy screws hard. anklet and boob showing 144-4442_img.jpg

profile 3-11-05 julie sunning in back yard chain on 144-4425_IMG.JPG

I always look for anklet when hitting clubs 

btw Ron your mrs looks stunning hot 

• Like 9

Thanks. Yes she is a hottie. Bit quiet until she is kissed by her lovers and felt up, then she turns into a cock and cum hungry slut. mmmm love it.:P The guy in the pic is one of the many well hung lovers we have played with over the years we have been in the hotwife lifestyle.

Edited by ronjulie
update
  • Like 4

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to keep an eye open for anklets - met a couple on holiday last year and the Mrs was wearing one. Desperately wanted to ask them about it but never got a moment when the family was not about (we take a lot of them with us and they are older now so have to be very careful in front of them).....

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Madmajor said:

My wife makes and sells anklets online and sells loads, all over the world.  Can there be that many women wanting to be available!

give us the link.. my wife has a collection of anklets.. and I love to gift her some more.. 

• Like 1

On 02/02/2017 at 1:03 PM, Cagedinbrissy said:

My hot Aussie wife has been wearing 1 on and off for well over 10 years, I will say though the anklet with the HW charms didn't really attract any attention even though she wore it 24/7

On 02/02/2017 at 1:03 PM, Cagedinbrissy said:

My hot Aussie wife has been wearing 1 on and off for well over 10 years, I will say though the anklet with the HW charms didn't really attract any attention even though she wore it 24/7

Hi caged in brisbane would definitely like to see your HW with her anklet on, whereabouts in brissy are you guys

• 2 weeks later...