TBD

Bareback or Condoms???

My first wife hated condoms we only used them when she was having problems and they took her off the pill finally she said screw it if I get pregnant let it happen. Two months later she was pregnant after the baby was born she had an IUD inserted so she could screw bareback and not get pregnant she loved the feeling of cum shooting in her pussy.

• Like 10

Guest NorthDFWbull

Patsy69, your complaint about leakage and using a tissue makes the case for letting you cuck wait in the next room till time to come clean you up.

• Like 3

i prefer bareback all the way.

pats69, i'm the same way...i love it when the girls are walking around naked with my cum leaking out of them until it dries on its own. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

not by a long shot...

would love to see more of you. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 1

love bareback  feels so  good  and any hole.  and then let cuck hubby have his fun  if shes real good i might even let him clean me off too Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 3

She and I both prefer for her bulls to cum in her bareback. Her orgasms are much better and I love sloppy seconds. But they have to be STD free proven with recent and frequent blood tests. Even with this there is still a chance she could contract herpes or warts but its a risk we take.

• Like 2

Guest barebackslutwife

I prefer bareback. I love being filled till I overflow.

• Like 6

We actually always play safe.  When we first started "swinging" / her fucking other men that wasn't the case. But then your wife fucks tons of men all the time and most of them are strangers you have to be safe.  Sure, most things you can get a shot for.. but AIDS you can't.  Now if we had a regular bull that we knew 100% for sure he wasn't fucking anyone else.. sure.. but then again, him knowing my wife is fucking tons of guys you think he'd want to.

• Like 7

Guest cucksissy

Bareback is always the best way for my wife and me.  I love to clean up after she's been with another man and she is dripping with his cum, She likes me to do this and will tell me to ensure that I lick up every drop. She points out that me being so small and not able to satisfy her I should be grateful that she allows me to do this. Of course she is right. I love my wife and and love to see her happy.

• Like 3

New here so hi,as regards bare or not as a couple we both prefer safe to be honest,but as somebody else said if it was a regular guy and everyone felt safe then i think things would be different.

• Like 1

When I fuck I always fuck her bareback, she is my woman not his if anything his little dick needs to be the one wearing a condom with my bitch

• Like 2