CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

Bareback always , I love to lick clean my wife pussy after bull cums in her. Best close view and touch and smell of my wife sloppy wet pussy after a long bulls fuck!! We always take the risk of bull breeding my wife. I am sure it will happen soon thu with my young wife.

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Bareback always , I love to lick clean my wife pussy after bull cums in her. Best close view and touch and smell of my wife sloppy wet pussy after a long bulls fuck!! We always take the risk of bull breeding my wife. I am sure it will happen soon thu with my young wife.

Although he never said as much, I now wonder if my husband's requirement for those he shared me with to go bareback and to cum inside me wasn't partly down to the idea of taking that risk you describe. I hadn't thought of that before but maybe that idea is more common than I would have imagined?

• Like 4

Although he never said as much, I now wonder if my husband's requirement for those he shared me with to go bareback and to cum inside me wasn't partly down to the idea of taking that risk you describe. I hadn't thought of that before but maybe that idea is more common than I would have imagined?

It's all one thing at the end! To share my wife with bull and the bull cums in her every time as if he is the husband, so of course I am expecting my wife to be pregnant ant time soon. She is not on pills and very fertile. So it s bound to happen. You ask me if I am ready to have the bulls baby! May be I should be.

• Like 5

No condoms here! I love to see other mens cum dripping from her holes, then I clean it up. I also only breed bareback in my manpussy.

I'm sure I would have loved it if my husband had cleaned me up afterwards like that and know I'd have really enjoyed watching him being taken anally. Not sure how much lube I'd have permitted to be used - I'd like to have seen him feel that burn, too.

• Like 5

A question for couples, women and bi men out there, do you bareback or use condoms. Personally we don't so Cucky can eat my bull's cum from my pussy or panties as well as take it bareback in his ass from other men. What does everyone else do?

wife hates condoms, it is always bareback for her, also i dont like to drink it from a condom, i prefer to take that thick cream directly from her pussy

• Like 1

I always assumed that my wife would use a condom when she had our best friend, and I did not think that I would like to lick his cum from her.

It was such a surprise when he left, and she came to me with his cum dribbling down her thighs.   I found it such a turn-on (she would not let me anywhere near when she was with him, and he never knew that I was aware of what they were doing), and I immediately started licking my cum-soaked fingers as I explored her thighs and pussy. 

We had such beautiful sex, and I licked her pussy and clit for ages.    I was hooked, and licked his cum from her at every opportunity.

As for everyone else, there was the danger of him fertilising her, which added to the sexual excitement when he took her.  We were lucky in that he was such a good friend, and we all trusted him.  Ultimately, it was her body and her decision, not mine, so if she had not wanted to have him bareback, she could have refused until he used a condom.

I absolutely loved knowing that his bare cock had been sliding up inside her, just where my tongue was licking a few minutes later, and I could smell and taste his cum.

My motto: Have fun, but stay safe.

Bryan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...