CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

CUCKOLD TEST

Wow, a lot of bareback fans. Actually we would much prefer bareback, one because my wife hates condoms and two because she loves making me clean her after however with all the disease and pregnancy risks, it is usually with condoms until she and I are comfortable with her bull and confident he is disease free and isn't with a lot of other women.

• Like 1

Guest CONTROLLER

I go bareback with my hotwife who hates the feeling of rubber, mine for the greater sensation, and the hubby cuck who loves to clean up with his tongue. 

Alwaus bareback if I am around, so that she can summon me to eat the fresh creampie direcy from pussy. 

When She fucks in my absence, she asks her bull to yse a condom and after he cums, she brings her cum filled condom for me to drink it off the condom. But I dont prefer it so much and enjoy as much as when i lick it off her pussy, and make her cum with my licking her pussy

• Like 2

Bareback is definitely best - knowing that there is nothing between my lover's big hard cock and my pussy - such a great feeling

Knowing that when he comes inside me, he will be filling me deep inside with his seed.

Then after it is all over, having my loving submissive husband lick me out so gently and tenderly.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, delicious

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

The thought of multiple men filling all three of my young wifes holes makes both of us incredibly hard/wet...she's preggo now, so the breeding risk isn't there, which although sooooo fucking hot, isn't an option for us. Would still have to clear up the STD question first.

• Like 2