CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

Cuckold Tests

Licking someone else's cum from her cunt lets her know just how much you are giving in to her sexual needs.

It shows complete submission to her sexual needs.

It's also a lovely taste, and a super feeling when your cock enters her cunt for sloppy seconds lubricated with someone else's cum.

Bryan

P.s. PM me for my UK phone number for one-to-one chat about this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My wife has never been with anyone but me, and isn't taking my fantasies seriously, but would she agree to try cuckolding I would definetly want her to take him bareback. Or at least to remove the condom before he shoots his cum over her belly or ass.

Yeah,sure,bareback is sexy,sloppy seconds are magical,cum is tasteful,but unfortunately there are diseases and/or unwanted pregnancy.Which of us does not like the "used cummy pussy" feeling?Even if some of us did not have that privilege yet,they fantasize about that and I am pretty sure that there have been many hours of jerking of with that fantasy for all of us.To this point,everything is nice,sexy,arousing etc.But out there,there are a lot of people with STDs and STIs. Imagine the possibility that a bull that screws your wife,also has unprotected sex with other women and all of them are unchecked...What happens then?I think that if your spouse has regularly unprotected sex with random and also many people,she can be a bio hazardous walking bomb.If you want seeded pussy sloppy seconds,choose your bulls with caution,have them checked (Wetemke has a very sexy idea above) and live your dream,because not following some rules can make dreams into nightmares.In my case,wife has unprotected sex with an unhappily married man,who in fact only finds sexual release in my wife's cunt,a university student whose sex life was a disappointment,as he never before had sex and is shy and of course,me.Bareback is not frequent with us,as she fucks them bare only in non "reproductive days",as she is not allowed to be on the pill.But we are all tested six times a year.Some of us would raise the child of his wife fucker,but this is not a fantasy for all of us.For example that would be a nightmare for me,as the sexual relations of my wife are only for sex itself and nothing more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bareback sex is always exciting.There is no doubt about that.But,unfortunately it is quite risky.You cannot be sure about anyone...For example I had 200 men in my back door.My wife had 180.We all of them STD or STI free?We cannot be sure.The fact that there are not any rashes indicates nothing.The second riskier thing that could happen to a woman is pregnancy.I bypass the "fantasy" about raising an other man's child...This is crap.That child would be a bastard and when the time comes,none o us would give any parental effort of economical support for a life time.I also believe that impotent cuckolds are a small minority.And those who would raise a bastard is even smaller.So take care for diseased and pregnancy.Those are no goers.

• 4 weeks later...

Bareback , it doesn't feel like she's been properly fucked if a condom is involved , watching another mans cum running out of her pussy is amazing , also we like to try and go out to the pub or meet up with friends straight after knowing she's full of spunk and wearing cum soaked knickers .another reason is that we love of her walking around for days after with her fuckbuddys live sperm inside her all mixed up with mine Fighting to get to the front. No condoms for us !!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...