CuckoldFart.com

Wife getting closer. Last Saturday

klb95991

Wife and I went out with a couple Saturday night.  She had a very low cut top on that showed alot of her beutiful 42e breasts.  Drinks flowed and she spent most of the night getting felt up and played with by the other  guy as we all talked. This was a first for her.  He played with her breasts, put his hand down the back of her pants to rub her ass etc. It was a great time.   Then he put my wifes hand on his cock under the table.  I thought that might put an end to the fun.  Boy was I surprised when she began rubbing and playing with his dick.  Not to be left out his wife and I were having a similarly good time on the other side of the table.  The next day we all discussed how hot  it was watching the others play.  We are already planning on getting together next weekend to go dancing, and my wife is planning on wearing a short skirt.  Should be another fun night had by all

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

I am always telling my wife how hot she looks in her low cut tops, but she never beleaves me.  When out with friends Saturday night my wife excused herself to use the restroom.  Of course she had to wait in a line.  When she came out a young man approached her and apologised.  He asked if she had over herd him and his friends  talking about her titts in the mensroom .  He told her she had fantastic breasts and asked her if she was with anyone.  When she said yes, he said I was a very lucky man to be with such a beutiful woman.   My wife came back to the table a bit flushed and excited.  She told us what had happened, and said he was no older then 25.  I think she beleaves me now when I tell her how hot she looks in her low cut tops.   She did make a point to point him out to us and wave.  It was a great night

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time watching that.    At the same time his wife was playing with my cock, so a good time was had by all.   Went dancing Saturday with them.  Had alot of fun but mustly same things, no new progress.  wife has been super horny for the last 2 weeks.  Great sex almost nightly and a lot of sexting between everyone

20170310_221456.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

Yes, i agree more like swinging to start.  Last couple didnt work out.  Wife felt no attraction, and she thought he was a bit creepy.  Its actuly harder to find people than i thought it would be.    After the first couple wife has agreed to try just a guy.    So close, lol.   I figured getting the wife interested and her agreeing to play would be the hardest part.

Yes deffinatly ready.  i have played with couples before wife and i met.  Her newest fantasy is to be dominated by the 3 of us. Being forced to have sex with another woman for the first time.  As we have had so much trouble finding a coyple she is about ready for it to be just me and another man.    Finding Just a guy is easy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 0:07 PM, klb95991 said:

Yes, i agree more like swinging to start.  Last couple didnt work out.  Wife felt no attraction, and she thought he was a bit creepy.  Its actuly harder to find people than i thought it would be.    After the first couple wife has agreed to try just a guy.    So close, lol.   I figured getting the wife interested and her agreeing to play would be the hardest part.

We have been swing sense 03' and I will agree, it is hard to get for ppl the click. And it's not always easy to find a single guy either, especially when you want one right then. 

• 1 month later...