CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolds vs Bulls In Briefs

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 06/07/2015 at 1:39 PM, bull_india said:

I am a 26 year old bi sexual & dom bull from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I ask all Cuckold husbands and cuckold wannabe husbands who are in INDIA to share where they are from ? and what they wish to see their lovely hot wife do with bulls.

[email protected] is my email for those who like to meet in person !

Thank you.

im a 54 old faggot husband and proud cuckold

On 20/7/2017 at 9:56 AM, cuntfucker said:

those are some firm supple white tits i would love to play with. I would love to enjoy your wife's flesh and body while you get to learn your place as a sissy cuck

Thank you for your comments on my wife´s tits. Would love to see You play with her entire body as You wish to do. 

• 4 months later...

This post is getting dull and drab due to the lack of contributions. To kick things off and to carry on the legacy of the creator of this post whom have passed away less than a year ago, I hope that more cucks will step forward (pun intended) in their spouse's lingerie and swimwear and contribute to this post.

In addition, I propose that bulls who would love to showcase themselves can make use of platform to garner some financial support from the cucks and wives to purchase new and masculine underwear to keep this post going.

Love to get some replies and feedback soon!