BigBooteeQT

Hi all! New here and looking to chat! =)

Please login or register to see this quote.

I like that. So how many times have you already cucked him? Is that your child by him, or does he believe it is his.

Just me, but I am a firm believer that cuckolded men should never be allowed to reproduce, so whenever a hot woman has a chance, she should be sure t get pregnant by a real men.

After all, do you really want to end up with a son who is a cuck? or would you rather he become a real man with a real man sized cock. Studies show that cock size is genetic. Not all men with big cocks have sons with big cocks, but it is a 75% indicator. And men with big cocks are more masculine and more successful in life because they have confidence.

So, women wo cuck their husband should do their best to have their Bulls baby instead of their pathetic small dicked husbands who have no clue how to make love to a woman.

• Like 2

I have cheated on him about 3 times since we've been together. He knows about all three. He has accepted my apologies and seems to have forgotten about it all. That is not our child, but rather a god-baby of mine. I like to post the picture because of how it shows my big butt so well! LOL =P

• Like 3

Sweet, it is a nice ass. So he has not popped your womb cherry than. Plenty time for you to find a real man to enjoy that privilege.

• Like 2

So, is there a chance you will show the forum a nice picture of your breasts or pussy? I know the crowd gathering around the conversation is biting at the bit to see. As I said, there is something especially erotic seeing your naked image on a forum like this. Imagine the thousands and thousands of men who will be fucking you in their fantasy's if you do.

• Like 2

Sounds like my first wife had no idea what she was doing but was in love and would do whatever she asked.

• Like 1

Women are so powerful. Aren't they? It's amazing to have full control over a man and him not even knowing it!

• Like 2

Caught my wife just a few weeks after we married said she was sorry just let things go to far since she was young I forgave her.

WOW    U wont have any trouble getting plenty of help taking care of ur sexy self ,  good luck with teaching hubby that U r goin to have plenty of help with his homework.. 

"U go girl"  id sure like to here how its goin as this develops..  id love U to pm me as ur status changes ,

• Like 2