CuckoldFart.com

The Night My Wife Sucked A Strangers Cock At A Local Bar

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

Yes quite a good story, and that's all it was, i.e. well written spank material only, it was no way a true occurrence here's why, as soon as you mentioned that your wife had no recollection of that night because she was over three sheets to the wind, then that blew it for me (excuse the pun), for I, my wife, our close friends, work colleagues, people who are new to us ect,ect, ect, we have all at one time or another have been extremely drunk, and in all our conversations not one of those times can any of us not remember what we did, anyone who says this happened to them is talking BS, you may not remember snippets of things you did, but anything like giving a blow job, having sex or such like, no way would you not remember, it just does not happen.

But that's not to take away that it was a good story, for if you had not included that little detail it would have been a great story, one that would be believable.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cjhopper said:

Thank You

I just know this is a true story and you have to tell the story!  :P The bar is best place to get her horny! Thank You

I live for the same adventures! Hope to expand our places to a pool hall!

Thanks.  What I write here makes sense, even if only a convoluted cuckold way.

I have fantasized about many things happening to my wife for years. Then when something I have dreamed about actually happened, it was over so fast that at the time I thought that it did not meet expectations of my fantasy. Not to say it wasn't mind blowing, because it was. However, at the the time I was dissatisfied that he never fucked her on the pool table.

Well, after a few years as I look back and it has never happened again, plus the fact that my wife has been forced due to medical reasons to retire if you will, I know it won't ever happen again. So now, instead of getting off to a fantasy, I get off on the true memory of it.

So today as I look back, I realize how hot and special that moment was. So, after a few years I think it actually was better than any fantasy I could have dreamed up.After all, reality truly is more exciting than fantasy's.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, caligula1949 said:

Yes quite a good story, and that's all it was, i.e. well written spank material only, it was no way a true occurrence here's why, as soon as you mentioned that your wife had no recollection of that night because she was over three sheets to the wind, then that blew it for me (excuse the pun), for I, my wife, our close friends, work colleagues, people who are new to us ect,ect, ect, we have all at one time or another have been extremely drunk, and in all our conversations not one of those times can any of us not remember what we did, anyone who says this happened to them is talking BS, you may not remember snippets of things you did, but anything like giving a blow job, having sex or such like, no way would you not remember, it just does not happen.

But that's not to take away that it was a good story, for if you had not included that little detail it would have been a great story, one that would be believable.

LOL, you don't know my wife. She is and was an alcoholic. Alcoholics often times forget what happened the day before. So, disbelieve all you want, not sweat off my balls. I still wish the guy would have put her on the table and fucked her since no one came back to the area the whole time. But I guess if he did the waitress probably would have then.

By the way, in the last couple years there are many she forgot she fucked. One guy we ran into at the grocery store came up to us and began talking, an while I knew who she was, she was clueless. That was like 6 Months ago.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2017 at 11:10 AM, caligula1949 said:

That kind of blackouts MAY happen caligula. Not happening to you doesn't mean it is only fictitious because it DOES happen

• Like 2

Guest Bully Stick
On 3/2/2017 at 10:30 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

LOL, you don't know my wife. She is and was an alcoholic. Alcoholics often times forget what happened the day before. So, disbelieve all you want, not sweat off my balls. I still wish the guy would have put her on the table and fucked her since no one came back to the area the whole time. But I guess if he did the waitress probably would have then.

By the way, in the last couple years there are many she forgot she fucked. One guy we ran into at the grocery store came up to us and began talking, an while I knew who she was, she was clueless. That was like 6 Months ago.

I know alcoholics, and I believe you.

Guest Bully Stick
On 3/2/2017 at 0:10 AM, caligula1949 said:

Both my parents were alcoholics, and I have fucked a few alcoholic women in my day who could not remember I fucked them the next day because they were always drunk. Trust me, I can say from experience that alcoholics have a major problem with memory recollection. To this day my parents can't remember half my fucking childhood. Hell, if they even knew who the fuck I was at the time I was growing up with them.

• 6 years later...

this could be katrin too one night whilst working and finnishing early i knew she was working in a local pub and saturday nights was always lock in. i went straight there and looked through the windows ansd was surprised to see her there naked bent over the pool table in just her heels with one man in her and the other on the table with his cock in her mouth. could see the man pumping from behind was ready to cum with his facial expresions and as he pulled out the second cum in her face and hair i left it about 10 minutes before knocking on the door and by this time all were playing darts. i joined in and acted as though all was normal but could still make out the smirks of the men sort of telling me weve fucked youre girlfriend and as it was a turn on was left at that never knew whether they saw me at the window or just enjoyed katrin's company

kat blow 2_1.jpg

46.5 in kat.jpg

• Like 1