CuckoldFart.com

This Is So Fucking Hot You Must Check It Out

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

18 hours ago, husb62au said:

I have seen friends cum in my wife like that. I must say I was thinking how she would feel it spurting in. It always seems to make her orgasm.

I do understand a bit about how it feels as I was lucky enough to DP in a friends wife's pussy once. I felt him cum on my cock while I was deep in his wife. Felt him pulse and then the gush of his sperm. After that I understood why my wife always has our friends bare.

DUDE!!! I BET THAT WAS AMAZING........You're a lucky guy

• Like 2

Its the hottest thing sexually I think, I have been underneath many women licking her while she is getting banged and slammed by bulls, and have eaten the cum as it poured out of her slopphole, making sure to clean her up very good. The hottest one I ever experienced was being underneath a swinger lady friend of mine at a small party, just 3 men and her. We were in a dark bedroom, me under, which she now loves, trying to her and him while his cock was slamming in and out of her. I could hear him starting to cum as he slammed all the way into her and I think she was cumming to by the sound of her, then he pulled as he was still cumming and a big spurt spurted out across my face as I already had tongue buried deeply upside her molten hot cunt licking his cum out of her. He couldnt believe it, he had never seen anything like it before! 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/1/2017 at 9:58 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

I found this looking for something else. I had to share it. It's so fucking hot.

When I watch it I am envisioning his sperm spuring out his cock into her pussy with every jerk

58b6eefae5ca2_CockGetsoffInPussy.gif.23d801f83d68ef4f241a122dfa495563.gif

As many times as I've seen this pic, it's always ALWAYS hot!!!

If I ever get to see a cock cumming in my wife like this, I will probably cum in my pants without even touching myself.

• Like 3