CuckoldFart.com

First time cuckold

Ilovethatnectar

CUCKOLD TEST

53 minutes ago, Legendkiller718 said:

Amazing stuff. I am still working on my wife to make this happen. It gets hot and cold. Any suggestions?

You just need to keep at it.  Tell her subtle hints while having sex with her.  After 5 years she finally let loose, I made a deal I don't have to have another woman in the group sex, just men.  She would get jealous if another girl was present.  I had no issue with this, I prefer there to be guys with us anyways!  I think that the biggest thing is to find out what's holding her back, and you may be able to work around it.  Good luck!

• Like 2

It took time to find the right guy, with the right mindset. He just wants to fuck her everyday! sometimes more than once  now. It is so hot to see her dress sexy and than drive herself to his place just to be fucked! Other days he is a regular 5pm thing. Wife gets ready for him and he shows up, they make out and than he pounds her, fills her with cum and leaves. I get home and she is on the bed waiting for me to clean her out.

Saturdays, he actually stop in for the day and in-between watching TV, he just goes and fucks her, I than clean her each time. This has been going strong now for over three months, he now wants to introduce her to his friends.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, flasubhubby said:

It took time to find the right guy, with the right mindset. He just wants to fuck her everyday! sometimes more than once  now. It is so hot to see her dress sexy and than drive herself to his place just to be fucked! Other days he is a regular 5pm thing. Wife gets ready for him and he shows up, they make out and than he pounds her, fills her with cum and leaves. I get home and she is on the bed waiting for me to clean her out.

Saturdays, he actually stop in for the day and in-between watching TV, he just goes and fucks her, I than clean her each time. This has been going strong now for over three months, he now wants to introduce her to his friends.

Wow you are definately a seasoned veteran.   I think I've gotten over all of my jealousy and it's been transferred into pure sexy thoughts. Good luck and keep it going!

• Like 3

Guest blackhat2

I'm glad it was easier with my lil Slut Wife, we'd been together about a month when she told me she had always wanted to be a slut.  3 hours later we were having our first 3some, and it just got better from there!

On 3/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, Ilovethatnectar said:

I'm waiting for more pics.  This feels like I'm on a roller coaster!

I remember the feeling well. My wife's regular lover would stop by and fuck my wife while I was at work. Thinking about him fucking her and wanting to get home to enjoy her slippery cum filled pussy would drive me nuts.

• Like 4

On 3/1/2017 at 9:36 AM, Ilovethatnectar said:

I'm new to this but have shared my girlfriend for a year now.  Im not into the submissive or degrading part of being a cuckold just love sharing her and eaing the creampies left over.

We've had several threesomes and a foursome one time.  Looking to eventually get her a gangbang.

She has found her first regular.  He is not his way to my house shortly.  These pics are what she just sent to me showing she's ready for him.  I made them promise to take a couple.pics ill uplpad those after i get them.  There is no turning back now!  

I plan on fucking her cum filled pussy then eating the creampie.

received_1284686204918683.jpeg

received_1284687634918540.jpeg

received_1284687668251870.jpeg

Nice pantie ass. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, flasubhubby said:

So very similar to my experiences in many ways, seeing her get ready then drive off to her lover, returning full of his cum. Also him coming round in the afternoons to fuck her in our marital bed, then I return home to a warm bed and a hot wife full of cum again.   Sometimes she would then go off to see him in the evenings again for more bare cock!

Weekends - she always went to his place for the afternoon / evening for a good long fuck session.  Luckily for me, it went on for 7 years. :thumb:

• Like 7

Yes she let's me and would let another guy do it if she thinks he's not too big.  We haven't really done dp yet so maybe next time her other boyfriend is over I'd like to try that.

I'll keep things updated.  We have a new guy were having over and meeting on March 11th.  He's a firefighter and offered to let her wear his gear and we can take pic before having her.  She seems excited!

• Like 2