CuckoldFart.com

Feeling frustrated

Naughty Nicki

After knowing my wife was going to go play Saturday night, I  snuck in and watched for a minutes before her calling me over and she starting sucking me in between moaning and begging him to fuck her. She even went as far as having us switch for a few minutes, but not long enough for me, to slow him down a little bit and then switch back for him to finish in her. He then got up, got dressed, thanked us and left, normally this is when I get to enjoy it but this time she just rolled over and was ready for bed, when I snuggled up behind her, she just wiggled her hips slightly with an evil little giggle and fell asleep. Yesterday she teased me and said I still wasn't getting any. Nothing like being completely worked up and can't do anything about it. 

• Like 11

CUCKOLD TEST

Just now, funchatwithme1969 said:

Good that her spare cock worked on her enough to wear her out. That is the way it should be. But I do have one playmate that needs and enjoys two men tagteaming her like a hooker. 

Got to help wear her out but only momentarily to give him a few min break. But as soon as he was ready to go again she had us switch and that was where it ended for me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, funchatwithme1969 said:

my one hotwife that I enjoy lets me cum in her and then he fucks her used cunt

I used to love having my wife when she returned from her lover, to slip my cock into that hot, well stretched and sloppy well-lubricated cunt where his bare cock had just been giving her a wonderful time was pure pleasure.   It played on my mind that the juice that was lubricating us came from his cock, his sperm were swimming all around my erect cock and up inside my wife.  With his cum in there, you know she has been fucked properly, and there's the lovely taste when you lick her pussy too.

• Like 3

I find that sloppy seconds make me last longer despite my increased state of sexcitement, thanks to the other guy's spunk lubing her tight ass cunt!  Even if I miis out on SS, I always do done on her or at least try, unless she is way to sore too from his rigorous fucking take a good licking of her sperm soaking pussy.  

63dfe1bad1c38082fdec73dde1bc.flv

12f6de45d4efe30.flv

Finally after two and a half weeks of making me wait,  and two other guys after this post.  she let me enjoy her, but not without a small  consequence, she kept making me stop every time I'd get close for two hours while constantly telling me how she has enjoyed her play time. When she was finished tormenting me  and I was aloud, I came so hard I got light headed. 

• Like 8

My cuck couple I met when I lived in AZ were like that, he never got any, I don't think I could stand that, at least when she came home from getting her fun she would have to share her sloppy pussy with me, even if she just mounted my face and I clean her out and get her off a couple more times before bed. That's what the guy who was a cuck in the relationship told me though, she would come home quite late and have been fucked like a rag doll for hours and was always really worn out, so she would just go straight to bed and of course everyone had to work the next day. I couldn't stand that, I would have to be able to get some too, but I don't mind waiting to be the last one to enjoy her, but she would definitely have to play with me before sleep, that's when a woman is best to enjoy!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

My cuck couple I met when I lived in AZ were like that, he never got any, I don't think I could stand that, at least when she came home from getting her fun she would have to share her sloppy pussy with me, even if she just mounted my face and I clean her out and get her off a couple more times before bed. That's what the guy who was a cuck in the relationship told me though, she would come home quite late and have been fucked like a rag doll for hours and was always really worn out, so she would just go straight to bed and of course everyone had to work the next day. I couldn't stand that, I would have to be able to get some too, but I don't mind waiting to be the last one to enjoy her, but she would definitely have to play with me before sleep, that's when a woman is best to enjoy!

For the most part, things are fairly routine between us in that she usually is in the mood after her playing. That night we were at a swing club that we often attend and there was a lot of alcohol and sex to be had so she was pretty worn out by the time we were ready for bed. 

Oh, ok. I just was more commenting on cuck cpls that do have that kind of relationship, where she really is not giving him any. That's how my friends were, she was fucking every guy right and left, and he got nothing, at all, or that's what he said to me. I know there are all kinds of cuck levels and different kinds of cuck relationships, that one would just be not for me. But he did have a really small penis that didn't seem to get very hard, and she had feminized him pretty thoroughly in that he always wore lingerie and stuff, so maybe she no longer even thought of him in terms of masculinity or a man.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My wife usually lets me clean her after her bull is done, unless she is too tired or sore, then I usually have to wait until the next day. Once I lick her pussy and ass with my tongue and make her orgasm again, which she just loves, she will usually let me cum whether it is from rubbing my cock against her bare ass, giving me a hand job or on rare occassion being allowed to enter her. it is just fantasic and I cum like someone mentioned, so hard it makes me light-headed. I have even cummed without touching myself while eating her used pussy and she is talkign to me

• Like 4