CuckoldFart.com

Feeling frustrated

Naughty Nicki

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

24 minutes ago, alexdumont said:

Every woman I've eaten our after she has been fucked by another man came. Two told me those were their best orgasms ever. I guess we also serve who wait to dine.

I've only ever cleaned my wife out. But she has my the comment on more than one occasion about it being the best orgasm. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, alexdumont said:

I wonder but that it is a orgasm more psychologically than physical. Such as maybe the cuckold values her enough to go to any lengths to protect "his" womb and therefore their marriage.

I would say it both physical and psychological, you have to figure she's already over sensitive from just having sex and then coupled what that thought, I can see why they say it's the best. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, funchatwithme1969 said:

she likely had her fill of orgasms that night and was worn out finally

I'm gonna say more than likely, she had her fill. They were playing a good 45mins. to and hour before I started watching, and then roughly another half hour before having us switch to give him a break for 20-30 mins and another half hour to hour before him finished. So she was being fucked constantly for almost 2- 2 1/2 hours or so. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, indycuck4wife said:

I think, frustration is a part and parcel of cuckolding lifestyle. In fact, amount the frustration for the cuckold is the coupled pleasure for the Hotwife. An ideal Hotwife eats, wears, drinks and shits on her cuck's money but there is no physical relationship between the two. Even if there is physical relationship, that is limited to the Hotwife's pleasure and BDSM, role play etc. So in a way more the cuckold is humiliated, the greater the pleasure of the Hotwife and greater the frustration of the cuckold. It is totally dependent on the mental strength of the Hotwife and obviously understanding between the Cuckold and the Hotwife. Simple example like caging, cock-ball- torture, devastated orgasms are the tools by which the Hotwife frustrates the cuckold and gets more pleasure. But yes, not all Hotwives plan or improvise the same.

I am lucky to experience these frustrating moments many a times. On one occasion, my wife was continuously in a physical relationship with my tenants. We lived in a large duplex house and a part of the ground floor was given to two post graduate doing students. When I was at office, the two students took complete care of my wife's needs and in turn they also got some pocket money from my wife. I was unknown of the fact. My wife did not tell me then. Whenever I would ask for rent from my tenant, they would neglect the schedules and went on keeping the dues after dues. They would also mock me and hhhhhhhhh me saying all sorts of ill words. Then one day, I heard the boys discussing in their room about the physical relationship with my wife and that is when I came to know the truth. When I inquired my wife she showed all the neglects towards me and grinned at me like I was some son of a devil. But the statement she said was that its her choice and wish whether she would let me know about her bulls and discuss it with me. She also persuaded me to let the tenants stay for free. So in the end it was the tenants stayed in my home, enjoyed my wife, ate on my money and left. I think its quite a frustration and humiliation for me as a cuckold.

In another case, she was in physical relationship with her car driving instructor. In the name of drive learning she would take my car and do all sorts of shopping, hangouts, movie watching etc etc with her instructor. It was not that she did not learn driving but she was more interested in learning physical relationship rather than driving. In fact on one occasion to show me how better the instructor was in driving, she allowed him to drive my car while she was giving him a blowjob. I must admit with all respect and honesty the guy was hell of a driver, his concentration never shifted from the road and we were safe. Later on she came forward and kissed me with utmost devil in her and I tasted her instructors cum. Quite a humiliation and frustration for me.

Another case, my boss had a huge crush on my wife, she would throw parties in his home in mostly under the pretext of meeting my wife. He would organize these parties whenever his own wife was out of town. When I was busy attending the guest, he was busy pleasuring my wife. It seemed to me that I was some kind of a butler in those parties since it was very hard to attend to all guest's requests. Somedays he allowed me to watch how he pleasured my wife and I was not only to clean him and my wife from the pleasure juices but also the reeking bed sheets of his bedroom and return it to him, before his wife returned, It was suggested by by own wife. If I was late, he said to his wife I took the sheets to clean since there was a mess in the party because of me and I did not return it in time. This was too quite a frustration and humiliation for me.

So in conclusion, I will just say that in a female lead marriage relationship, there is always humiliation and frustration involved, depends on the Hotwife to which extent she can improvise and extend. She can even bed with her husband's worst enemies and best friends and even let the cuck's parents know how she treats him. Its all part and parcel of the game.      

We are not completely into the cuckolding lifestyle, we have been in the swinging  lifestyle for close to 15 years now and have only recently started leaning toward the cuckold life style as she has continued playing as usual while limiting me quite a bit on how much I've been allowed to play. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2017 at 11:28 PM, sexboxer said:

JUST LET HER FUCK, LIFE IS TO WAY TOO SHORT TO NOT FUCK AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

-jman (4).mpg

Make no mistake, not only do I let her, but I  encourage her too and absolutely love it when she does. I have no problems with her fucking any time she wants or if she  just wants to be the only one getting fucked. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Frustrated can be a good start to a great cuckolding relationship!  She obviously likes cockteasing you, enjoy it!  My hotwife is a nympho, a sex maniac and a cumslut that I met online.  She went out for a date and she wanted to go a local pickup bar called "The Twisted Bull" (yes perfect name right?) back when she was not my hotwife and used to play pool there quite often.  She is a knockout and dressed to kill!  When we went there, she got up to go to the billiard table, wearing high heeled fuck me pumps, short ass mini skirt, sheer top and no panties.  The guys all seemed to know her already as she was bending over very slowly to make her shots, about ten guys gathered around watching her seduction.  As she bent over the table, she showed off her cleavage in front, while from behind several men got a good look at her shaved pussy and hot legs.  Remember this was on OUR FIRST DATE!  She showed what a hot cockteaser she was and later she excused herself and took a really buff stud out to his truck and gave him a BJ right in the parking lot! She came back in the guy and he was smiling ear to ear as he brought her back to our table.  She sat down and then turned to me and she suddenly grabbed my head and french kissed me!  I was in shock and awe because she had been holding a surprise in her mouth!  Her creamy cumkiss was this guy's spunk in her mouth! She cum swapped with me, as the dude stood right next to the table and smiled at me while watching her feed me his sexseed.  Needless to say, after that wonderful sexperience we went back many times to that bar and she not only gave BJs again, but she fucked a couple of men of her choice. We went home to my place where she fed me her pussy creampies.  I proposed and we got married. I had always dreamed about having a cumslut knockout hotwife and now I have one!  The big plus is she indulges my sexboxing fetish, but that is a whole other story.  So frustration can lead many to good things for you.

24.jpg

tumblr_of80vi6XWX1vgc2lfo1_500.jpg

!BlU392wCGk~$(KGrHqMOKj8Etrib92PDBLbN5dl-t!~~_12.jpg

240839532.jpg

1d95.jpg

brit.jpg

brit2.jpg

lovehewitt.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/13/2017 at 11:23 AM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

After knowing my wife was going to go play Saturday night, I  snuck in and watched for a minutes before her calling me over and she starting sucking me in between moaning and begging him to fuck her. She even went as far as having us switch for a few minutes, but not long enough for me, to slow him down a little bit and then switch back for him to finish in her. He then got up, got dressed, thanked us and left, normally this is when I get to enjoy it but this time she just rolled over and was ready for bed, when I snuggled up behind her, she just wiggled her hips slightly with an evil little giggle and fell asleep. Yesterday she teased me and said I still wasn't getting any. Nothing like being completely worked up and can't do anything about it. 

I feel your pain...I get the privilege...of watching my wife...and her boyfriend run around our house in the nude...while I must remain dressed...to answer the door...run errands...etc. ...just the other day...they were like a couple of little babies...no clothing..all day long...must be nice...and on top of it...her baby belly FROM HIM...is starting to show...I'm being tortured by the...but I am trying to hold down an erection of my own...while it's happening...