CuckoldFart.com

My sophisticated elegant and rich wife

jo2herpic

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-3-2017 at 9:59 PM, jo2herpic said:

Hello bulls,

I am regularly taking photos of my elegantly dressed (no nudes) wife in expensive dresses, she wearing holdups or pantyhose with high heels and business outfits. I need bulls who download all these private photos from my computer and who use those photos for their pleasure and who hhhhhhhhh me by posting these photos either using my PC or theirs on websites etc.

I have mikogo and teamviewer. So contact me to get access.

Cheers

Paul

aP1120376.jpg

01.jpg

I would rather fuck her rich pussy than donwload pics

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Her cuckwannabe husband wants his sophisticated, elegant and rich wife to be a dirty slut for another man. 

After I posted the pics of the cocksucking whore above...the very sophisticated, elegant and rich cocksucking whore....jo2herpics got in touch with me. He contacted me about his wife...to offer her to me. He wants me to post his wife...and make her one of DomBull's sluts. 

He doesn't have any nude pics of her...but she is a very sexy woman...even fully dressed. 

I'm undecided if I should help him with his cuck fantasy...and make his wife a DomBull slut. 

Would love to hear some thoughts about this...and I'm sure he would too.

Thanks

DomBull4U

006.thumb.jpg.8388ecf75e6624cd29ad9af37cb7fd70.jpg

jo2herpics...sophisticated and elegant to be sure. But also a dirty, cock-loving whore if she's going to be one of my sluts. 

Your wife/ MY slut!

I would want my slut to be wearing color co-ordinated pink bra and panties...or maybe none at all...if that was what I wanted. Hubby, are you sure you want your sophisticated and elegant wife to be one of my sluts?

I KNOW you do....

DomBull4U

yas021.thumb.jpg.3a6da5fc48b5ab1bea1de911adfeba3c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...