CuckoldFart.com

Wife appreciation, would love to share her

BritishCuckGuy

CUCKOLD TEST

On 04/04/2017 at 6:43 PM, BritishCuckGuy said:

20161228_153543.thumb.jpg.7ae49811f96df0fe6425520e76d220bb.jpgHi all, have a long held fantasy of sharing my wife and myself being cucked whilst she does it. If you like her pics let me know and I'll post more.

As a bull, i would want her to grow out some hair from that smooth pussy

• Like 3

22 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Well now BritishCuckGuy...you seem to definitely want your wife's smaller tits to get some attention. OK, we can do that...not a problem.

I hope I didn't give the impression that her tits were TOO small or anything. Not the case at all. Small titted sluts can be plenty of fun...just as much fun as those big-titted whores.

Here's a few examples of sluts with smallish tits...they all look like great fun to me.

BritishCuckGuy, I'm sure your wife would be plenty of fun to use.

I do however think your wife's best feature might be her ass...and I'm waiting for you to show us all a good look at it.

Shot from behind....on her knees...with her head down and her ASS UP...now that's how I want her. With her hands on her butt cheeks spreading her "arse" open for me...

Give her to me,cucky

DomBull4U  

tumblr_myf5kvY9GC1s9nnudo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o921ittpYV1rx7eu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oa0mqec2d11ro1iqvo2_540.jpg

well dombull, i would probably use that mouth while you use that ass. Always love to wreck a slut's mouth with cocks!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, cuntfucker said:

i love to see her like this, it seems that she loves to keep her pussy smooth as well. As a bull, i would want you to instruct her to grow her bush out and take a photo of her when it grows out

She now has a very full and impressive bush, I'm hoping I get the honour of tasting it later, when I do I'll take pics to show you....

On 13/04/2017 at 6:01 PM, BritishCuckGuy said:

My delicious wife, for your pleasure...

20170413_105910.jpg

keep it going and grow out more. i want you to take a picture subsequently of her in this view, and another picture with the camera facing her groin horizontally rather than this upskirt view!

• Like 2