CuckoldFart.com

My wife's first BBC

Sissytrav

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My hot Wife is still hungry.

We are looking for new bulls (italy near turin) only big cocks (she likes BBC)

My Wife keep me in chastity without releasea I become impotent for her and I love to be her sissy.

Please comment this pic and humiliating e mi small impotent cock!!

post-2603-0-78627600-1472206464_thumb.jpeg

post-2603-0-49638900-1472206753_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

Sissytrav,

You are at least to be congratulated for being man enough to allow your beautiful, sexy wife, Barbara, the chance to enjoy the sexual satisfaction she obviously deserves. Good for you cucky! 

Thank you also for the excellent pics of your wife. She looks sexy and hot wearing those whore red heels. She looks even sexier with her legs in the air, over her black bull's shoulders as she gets her slutwife pussy pounded by his cock. Loved the pic of her ASS too...beautiful!

Good luck to you and Barbara as you enter the cuck lifestyle. I hope she finds a nice bbc to satisfy her slut wife desires. Your job cucky will be to keep taking pics of her with her bulls and sharing them with us.

Sissytrav, enjoy being a cuck husband!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 26/8/2016 at 0:19 PM, Sissytrav said:

My hot Wife is still hungry.

We are looking for new bulls (italy near turin) only big cocks (she likes BBC)

My Wife keep me in chastity without releasea I become impotent for her and I love to be her sissy.

Please comment this pic and humiliating e mi small impotent cock!!

image.jpegBarbara ha un culo fantastico che mi piacerebbe schiaffeggiare mentre la fotto da dietro in entrambi i buchi. She has a wonderful ass that I would like to slap while I fuck her from behind in both holes.

image.jpeg Tu sei veramente ridicolo: questo non è un cazzo ma piuttosto una protuberanza di uno destinato ad essere un cornuto.   You are really silly: this is not  a penis but rather a cuck sissy clit,

• Like 2

Ann4fun2015...Ride him ann!

Thanks for sharing the hot video of you taking some BBC nice-n-deep in your pussy. Awesome to see you clench your ass as you were squeezing his cock with your pussy...

trying to milk his cock and drain his balls, weren't you? Did he fill your pussy with a nice load, ann? Hot stuff,dirtygirl!

Thanks

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...