CuckoldFart.com

teerandaaz

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was a cuck for my GF I always licked her after she was full...then fucked her!

And it was always great!

When I was a Bull for this couple, her hubby always did her after I had filled her with cream.... then sometimes I did her again!

I loved the feel and how hot it made her!

But I also did it partially because hubby couldn't do it twice!

Lol

BTW, I know a Psychologist who says that a man's desire for sloppy seconds is actually a (primitive) craving to reclaim his woman!!

Anyone else ever hear of that?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cheryls Hubby, no you're not the exception, I loved the way I could slip my cock into her sloppy pussy with the extra lubrication of his cum in there, and the stretching her cunt had from his cock.

Sloppy seconds is just heaven for a good Cuckold.

• Like 6

Guest lilwhtdick61

Wife has never had another cock that I know of. I have fucked her many times with large dildos and after that have fucked her with my lil one. It is great love the feeling and knowing that she can't really feel mine after being done with her dildos. I will fill her with my load than eat her and she cums like crazy.

Nothing in the world beats sloppy seconds, but like most here, I virtually shoot my load as soon as I enter my wifes sloppy pussy. She would always get a fit of the giggles whern I come too quick, and has great delight in telling me at leat she had a good fuck before she came home to my 3 second wonder. To compensate for my lack of control, I now go down on her for ages, but on the odd occasion I have even shot my load when licking her out

• Like 8

So, you guys  like sloppy seconds? :)  I personally find the idea hugely exciting!  After a wife has been fucked and used, entering a hole that has been amply lubricated and dilated by the bull is such an  exciting thought!  I think I will cum within 2 minutes of entering such a pussy   :P

I'd also love to rub the bulls cum on my dick and masturbate, if entering the pussy is denied ;)

sweet

• Like 1

CB

It's the mental stimulation of knowing your woman has been violated. I have had sex with some women and lasted hours.... But with Mandy as soon as I think of another cock in her my excitement brings me to conclusion. Of course when I hold back and let her coax my ejaculate out of me by playing with my nipples.... And have not actually orgasmed, I then go down and lap at her messy pussy until she cums. Then whilst she is mega sensitive from cumming I insert my semi erect cock into her and fuck for up to 20 mins.

My actual orgasm isn't as intense ...but I did get to lick her messy pussy. Once I have cum I go off the idea.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps the thrill of knowing she has been filled is part of the excitement. I didn't find out until a few years ago when Liz confessed, but I had sloppy seconds with Liz before we married  and not even realised it. Maybe I was too young and naive to know why she was so wet  at the time, and just thought she must have been in a really horny mood.

According to Liz, this had happened several times, and when I found out who she had sex with was both a shock and a massive turn on. Too raunchy to say who it was, but I wish I had been experienced enough at the time to have known I was having sloppies.

• Like 5

Exactly. Its the mental aspect of it. Knowing the other man's cock was riding and scraping against her vaginal walls enough to make his cock erupt just minutes ago, and now your cock is in the exact same place. I do last long in a spunk filled pussy, though the orgasm is more intense for me. Knowing I am mixing the creampies of our cocks together is always a turn-on too.

• Like 3

For now when i want sloopy seconds i have to cum twice, I only do it when i am realy excited and know before hand i am aiming for sloppy seconds.

the feeling is great but the roleplaying and the pillow chat is even more exciting and thats how i cum 2 times.

wisperaing to her ear that i love fucking her cumed filled pussy from another guy and to see how excited she gets.

• Like 3