CuckoldFart.com

teerandaaz

CUCKOLD TEST

It amazed me how my husband enjoyed having sex with me when I was full of someone else's cum. 

I never ever expected him to enjoy that, and then when he started fingering me, he licked the cum from his fingers, and enjoyed it so much he went down on me and gave me a complete licking out.

He said it excited him to have his tongue where he *KNEW* someone else's cock had been only minutes earlier.

Now we both enjoy him licking my pussy clean in front of my lover, and having sloppy seconds afterwards. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

I never wanted to try that. But let me tell you it is so hot

We had done fmf threesomes with four different women.

So i felt i owed her a mfm. First time was ackward he fucked her and i watched and jacked off

Second time he fucked her and she sucked my cock

Third time more comfortable we took turns fucking her but not cumming

Then i came first in her. Then he did and went home

Fourth time. I came in her then he did too. Was late so he stayed in spare room

Wife and i went to bed with two loads in her. Told me she was still horny so i told her to go in his room and fuck him

again but leave doors open so i can listen. They fucked for awhile and

she came back to bed with me and i asked how it went she said he came twice more

She layed down and i reached under the blankets and felt her hot soaking pussy

Made me hard instantly i put my cock in her from the side. I had never felt anything so hot and wet

I just left it in her not even stroking in and out. Just feeling the heat

and cum running out on my cock and balls and i shot a huge load

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
Guest nawtyhrnyhub

It amazed me how my husband enjoyed having sex with me when I was full of someone else's cum. 

I never ever expected him to enjoy that, and then when he started fingering me, he licked the cum from his fingers, and enjoyed it so much he went down on me and gave me a complete licking out.

He said it excited him to have his tongue where he *KNEW* someone else's cock had been only minutes earlier.

Now we both enjoy him licking my pussy clean in front of my lover, and having sloppy seconds afterwards. 

So let me ask, and Louise maybe you can help and give me the woman's perspective. I can't even get my wife to let me lick her out after I've filled her pussy, forget about sharing. she thinks it's disgusting but I love eating her pussy so much and want to taste it full of my cum (I generally cum pretty big loads in her) what can I do, I sooooooo want to eat the pie?!

• Like 2

I have not been fortunate to experience it yet but I don't think I would cum that quickly. Even after she cums and she's very wet and sloppy, I find it hard to cum and I need to pull out and let her relax and get tighter a bit. But of course, I can only imagine the thrill of being in her full with another guys cum. That mental thrill could do the most impossible thing.

Still if I would not cum, I'd have her suck me after covering my cock with the cum in her :D 

• Like 2

Why don't you try what Louise's hubby did? 

Finger her cum filled cunt, then let her see you enjoying licking your cum covered fingers ?

Just an idea.

Or, I could finger her cum filled cunt, then let her lick my cum covered fingers :P

• Like 1

Guest nawtyhrnyhub

Why don't you try what Louise's hubby did? 

Finger her cum filled cunt, then let her see you enjoying licking your cum covered fingers ?

Just an idea.

well, not a terrible idea actually… I'll see how it goes...

Guest cucksissy

Sloppy seconds are a must. Nothing more thrilling than to use my tongue where another man's larger cock has been. My wife insists that I do this properly. Afterwards I cum very quickly with a few short thrusts.

• Like 3

Very exciting being her after she has had another guy cum in her, she loves It was well leaving a sticky mess on the sheets or where ever. Three of us fucked her on a balcony, and left a very nice mess in the floor. A used pussy does smell nice :)

Yeah I love the smell too especially after a group of men have dumped their loads up my g/f. What a stink.... lovely!!!

• Like 2

Guest Steve&megan

I love my gf being banged by atleast 6 guys and they cum in her. We made a rule she never lets a guy wear a condom so she can only be filled up or drink it. I want more guys to fuck her but it's hard when it comes to ppl getting tested so we just have our regulars a lot. She is a huge slut and gets dpd and then puts in a tampon for me so she can hold it all in and fuck it's such a hot feeling I love her being pounded and filled to the top!!! I love having such a hot slutty whore for a gf and everyone that has one is one very lucky guy!!! Is there anyone living in Wollongong that wants to fill my gf up??

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i am in chastity so never get the chance to fuck Her pussy after it has been used.  She (60) took 4 loads from a 35 year old guy in under two hours (all in Her cunt) last night.  i've never seen a guy cum so much and he was both surprised and happy (his first time with an older woman and a cuckold).  She lost count of Her orgasms but came twice more as i ate Her out after he left.  He was a big young man, a genuine eight inches, uncut and very thick, and left Her gaping wide open, i could have fisted Her i'm sure, my little cock, even if it had been unlocked, would not have even touched the sides.  i honestly don't think most of the people here are cuckolds really, they just indulge in 3-somes with their wife and another man, different life style in my view.  However, i do envy their being allowed to fuck their wives after the bull is finished.

• Like 4

i am in chastity so never get the chance to fuck Her pussy after it has been used. She (60) took 4 loads from a 35 year old guy in under two hours (all in Her cunt) last night. i've never seen a guy cum so much and he was both surprised and happy (his first time with an older woman and a cuckold). She lost count of Her orgasms but came twice more as i ate Her out after he left. He was a big young man, a genuine eight inches, uncut and very thick, and left Her gaping wide open, i could have fisted Her i'm sure, my little cock, even if it had been unlocked, would not have even touched the sides. i honestly don't think most of the people here are cuckolds really, they just indulge in 3-somes with their wife and another man, different life style in my view. However, i do envy their being allowed to fuck their wives after the bull is finished.

Share pics I love an older woman and would leave her just as open

• 1 month later...

My husband loves to lick and fuck me after I finish with another man...we have done this many times, and he still gets turned on to the point he can only last two pumps before coming.

Your husband is one lucky man. When I was married, I loved eating the cum from my wife's pussy after she's been fucked. Then, I'd fuck her. Just feeling how loose and lubricated she was with another man's cum was such a turn that I'd cum almost instantly.

• Like 3

Hell yea I can't get enough of it. Makes me crazy, would love for a whole heap of men to cum inside the love of my life, I'd be so horny I would lick it out and fuck her and sperm swap with her, weird, I think so but I'm a big dirty hunk of meat that needs it. No homo. All for the gals.