CuckoldFart.com

teerandaaz

CUCKOLD TEST

gladly fill up wives pussies with a heavy load so all the cucks can experience that velvety feeling when they finally get to enter their wives.

1.jpg

I'd like to experience that velvety feeling after you fill up my wife's pussy with a heavy load ;)

• Like 3

Louise, i bet your pretty pussy has accommodated more than its share of "silky seconds," you hot little minx. might you tell us how it feels to be filled up to the brim with all that wonderful cum. does your husband get to bathe his cock in another man's seed often?

I'm not sure I have had 'more than my fair share' ... but I have received quite a bit over the years - I wonder how many gallons  :P

• Like 4

For me it is the whole experience of having a bare cock, not just being as you put it 'being filled to the brim'.

The whole feeling of a cock with a condom on is different to a naked one when it is thrust inside my vagina. 

I also KNOW that it is naked, and that nothing is coming between us, so my body seems to provide even more lubrication.

In the beauty of orgasm, knowing that I am receiving a man's sperm, which is going to travel up inside my body to try to fertilize me is pretty wild, especially if the man is not my husband.

It feels a bit messy when it leaks out, but I do love my men to lick it up for me rather than me having to use a pile of tissues to mop up the mess.  The feeling of my husband's tongue, frantically trying to lick inside my vagina to get someone else's cum out of me, and then to have him flicking my clitoris with his tongue is fantastic.

Does he get to bathe his cock in other men's seed often - well not as often as he would like I suspect, but he always says how much he likes it, something to do with the amount of lubrication and how easily he can slip his bareback cock inside me.

I also enjoy receiving a mouth full of cum from my man friends, there is even more feeling inside your mouth, so as he spurts you can really feel the warm jet of spunk erupting inside filling your mouth up.

Twoshea222, Please do add your two cents worth - the more the merrier!

Love to all

Louise

XXX

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1