CuckoldFart.com

teerandaaz

CUCKOLD TEST

bluto:  We look forward to your graduation day: the day you lick semen from a woman's pussy for the first time.   It might feel disgusting. It might feel you are betraying your own manhood.  It will definitely feel like a capitulation to the fact that you hereby accept that your partner has your approval to mount her legs over the shoulders of another man.    But that's what it takes to become one of the Proud, the Few. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Several posts here arrive at same conclusion:  we can fuck a dry pussy and last a normal amount of time.  but as soon as we stick our dicks in her cum filled pussy, we cum on the count of three.  The psychological impact is obviously extremely strong.  Not to mention the change in size and shape of her pussy.   If she has been faithful for a few days, she is tight - yet we last longer.   Recently fucked, especially multiple times and she is stretched on the outside as well as cavernous further in.

This is the essence of cuckolding.If your wife is not desirable by other men or for other men,you will get bored in time.But if she has regular intercourse with other people,your brain will instruct your whole body to act in fuck-like-there-is-no-tomorrow mode,in which you will have to inseminate her vagina with as much semen possible,in order to impregnate her.There is a theory that suggests when there is sexual competition,jealousy or the male knows about other male having sex with a female he also copulates with,the sperm of that male is "killer sperm",meaning that fights the other male's sperm for prevalence.So,on regular sex,you might fuck your wife for 10-15-20 or so minutes,but when sex happens with the lovers cum as lubricant we cum in mere seconds.Why?Because there is competition.Because the female is desirable.And most of all we are horny about the fact she was orgasming with that dude and now we have the chance to fuck that gaping pussy.After all the most sexual organ is the brain and not genitalia.  

• Like 4

icelord:  I am glad there is a scientific theory to this and it is not only an extreme perversion of ours.  Sort of like dogs: they all want to mount the bitch in the hopes the puppies acquire his face! 

I can definitely attest to the fact that her overly semen-lubricated pussy makes me orgasm much faster than when it is dry or mildly wet.  My face has already been down there and smelt the intense odor of oxigenated semen.  So the brain is racing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

icelord:  I am glad there is a scientific theory to this and it is not only an extreme perversion of ours.  Sort of like dogs: they all want to mount the bitch in the hopes the puppies acquire his face! 

I can definitely attest to the fact that her overly semen-lubricated pussy makes me orgasm much faster than when it is dry or mildly wet.  My face has already been down there and smelt the intense odor of oxigenated semen.  So the brain is racing.  

Of course there is scientific theory that came up with research.There is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sperm_competition about human competition and there is also a book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_Wars .

what the book doesn't discuss is the brain's reaction when your wife allows you to penetrate her and compete, but makes you get out of the race before it is over.  She does not allow me to orgasm inside her and makes me shoot on her stomach or butt!  

It turns her on as much as it turns me on.  Several times she has declared that her pussy is only intended to hold lover's cum in it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband gets turned on knowing,and seeing another man cum in me,but I only let him fuck me after the other man has finished and cum in me as much as he wants. He likes seeing the other man's spunk in me before he fucks me, he really enjoys sloppy seconds. I love having two loads in me.

post-21512-0-48328600-1471174691_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

My husband gets turned on knowing,and seeing another man cum in me,but I only let him fuck me after the other man has finished and cum in me as much as he wants. He likes seeing the other man's spunk in me before he fucks me, he really enjoys sloppy seconds. I love having two loads in me.

Oh yes ........ there's nothing quite as wonderful as finding another man's cum in your wife's pussy.

So lovely to lick, and fantastic lubrication to be able to slip your own cock in.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

this the best of sex, seconds is xo good and exciting like other it dont take more than a few stokes to explode, and the feel of your just fucked wife is the ultime , so good and what I look forward to every time we meet our bull.

On 8/16/2016 at 6:03 AM, stevie_1056 said:

to be honest, once the head of my cock slips past the slippery entrance to her cum filled cunt I blow my load, just the knowing and that wetness sends me off,

But I do get hard again in under 5 minutes as I am still so horny as she describes to m what they did together.

Yeah that's how long I would last pushing in that it you're a lucky man

i just ate my girlfriends fucked pussy for the first time a few days ago.  He didnt cum in her but he sure did leave it beat up.  It totally felt different and not as tight.  I ate her pussy so good and put my tongue deep inside her pussy, it was so hot thinking that she just had another dick in her.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Beachound2 said:

i just ate my girlfriends fucked pussy for the first time a few days ago.  He didnt cum in her but he sure did leave it beat up.  It totally felt different and not as tight.  I ate her pussy so good and put my tongue deep inside her pussy, it was so hot thinking that she just had another dick in her.  

That is wonderful, knowing that where your tongue is now, there was someone else's cock just before, and he was having her bareback, cumming deep inside her exactly where your tongue is furiously licking away!    Love it

Guest FLcouple

As a cuck there is no greater pleasure,,,,,,than sliding into her stretched pussy,,,,,feeling her looseness and that silky slpperyness of his cum in her....i can hardly take it,,,,sometimes i just soak my cock for a while,,,,if i move ill cum,,,,it feels that good,,,ive found if i let it dry on my cock,,,,just a little spit it gets slippery again,,,,good for a jack later on,,,,,

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, shycplnfl said:

I LOVE sloppy seconds!    Best lube in the world.

ShyCplinFL --- I am more then happy to provide your wife the load and lube for your sloppy seconds. Sent you an email as a follow up to our previous correspondence on meeting you and the sexy hot wife of yours. Check your email and get back to me.

• Like 2