CuckoldFart.com

teerandaaz

CUCKOLD TEST

Yes,it is the best lubricant, but it is dangerous.We have some times with trusted people who get checked,like we do,every two months.They are also couples like us and we all have our sloppy seconds.It is quite good if you are also bisexual and you take it in the ass.But,beware of the dangers.We are six people who are devoted to one another for bareback sex and we use a lot of measures for protection,that are not entirely risk free.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When I started getting urges to try this this wasn't much out there then as there is today. I just heard the word Cuckold in Victorian novels with Kings getting cukolded by someone in the Kingdom fucking his Queen.

So mostly how I learned was by instinct. My wife Ellen who I just wrote a story about  here in story section ( Ellen gets it for the first time) was naive and innocent when it came to sex. But she was incredibly instinctive to what I actually wanted.I didn't blurt right out and tell her I wanted to taste another mans cock in her or taste her used violated married hole, the ultimate act of a cuckold... but she knew.

The first time I got to see my wife with another guy she made sure I could see what she was getting done to her, like opening her legs while sucking a nice cock in her mouth pulling her hair back so I could get a good look and feel the hurt and humiliation and the incredible erotic scene.

Another example was she included me in her play like the first cock I saw in her mouth she stopped sucking and kissed me harder the ever before  putting her tounge all around in my mouth so I could taste my lovely wife with cock breath from another guy ...mmmmm  I'll never forget that. I licked her the first night she came home with a strange load so  she knew for sure what I wanted and this second night that I got to actually watch her get it because after I went in another room  for them to be a lone a little bit(  Really I had a little too much to drink and went to lay down for a bit) I could hear the grunt ..grunt uhggg   giggle ... fuck and slap noises.  Soon my wife shows up standing above me  naked holding her pussy  and she says"Hi honey I have his cum in me  where do you want it I thought you might like......?"  I just moved her hands away to see  gobs of man seed starting to oooze out of her just fucked hole and she was ,like a good girl offering it up to me..what a Gal!  She was learning and knew by instinct what a cuckold wants.And what I wanted out of this act. Her job was to have pleasure  and bring me evidence of the pleasure and stick it in my mouth so there is no mistake that  she got used by  a hard strange cock and he emptied in her married mommy hole ...violating our marriage and trust and everything that goes along with it.But its exactly what I wanted!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

It's so exciting when your wife or girlfriend brings home and shares her cum filled pussy with you. The first time is the most memorable but there all fantastic. 

Not a first time but my first wife spent the night in a fancy downtown hotel with a visiting lover and really had a great time. She walked into our bedroom and couldn't wait too tell me all about it as I ate her out. I must of filled her 4 or 5 times that morning  and had pie a couple times for breakfast.

• Like 2

This is part of story about our first sloppy seconds experience

After relaxing a bit we got going again.  Elaine sucked Ron hard and slipped a condom over his dick.  He mounted her missionary style and I enjoyed watching them screw for awhile.  We alternated fucking Elaine in various positions. The second round of sex is always more relaxed.  Elaine had learned to preform a little for me.  She would smile or wink at me while getting drilled or sucking cock.  Sometimes she would talk and ask me if I liked what she was doing.  Eventually I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me.  Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style.  I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now.   When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me.  That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing.   She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices.   As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was.  Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls.  Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on.  Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples.  I said  "My God you are wet!".  Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty.  We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off.  I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her.  I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that.  As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were.  She said something about us making a big mess.  Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about.  He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".  She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me.  Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of  fucking her cum filled pussy.  This was the little basques she wore

redted9.jpg

redted9a.jpg

redted8.jpg

redted7.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have always enjoyed sloppy seconds

I have with my wife and friends wives. I think the first fuck is the warm up. Seconds or more  are so much more orgasmic for the woman. With mfm or mmmf each guy comes back for more. That feeling of fucking a full wife that is having multi orgasms is awesome.  For me working up to shooting a second or third load takes quite some time so turns into a long hard fuck. I usually cum thinking of all the cum that is in there and how much my wife enjoyed  the cocks that came in her

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

With my ex 20 years ago I always cleaned up before I got to fuck her and cum in her. That was really The Best sex yet! She told me everything they did and showed me the cum in her panties and pussy. I came within seconds after entering her. The first time she cuckolded me we agreed he would use a condom. To my surprise they didn't. I wanted to lick, she found it exciting and wanted me to clean her every time afterwards. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2015 at 9:44 AM, Madmajor said:

CB

It's the mental stimulation of knowing your woman has been violated. I have had sex with some women and lasted hours.... But with Mandy as soon as I think of another cock in her my excitement brings me to conclusion. Of course when I hold back and let her coax my ejaculate out of me by playing with my nipples.... And have not actually orgasmed, I then go down and lap at her messy pussy until she cums. Then whilst she is mega sensitive from cumming I insert my semi erect cock into her and fuck for up to 20 mins.

My actual orgasm isn't as intense ...but I did get to lick her messy pussy. Once I have cum I go off the idea.

I kind of thought I was alone in my love of having my nipples played with by my wife....the harder she tweaks,pulls,bites them,the faster(and usually harder I)shoot my load .... I especially like it when she uses clamps on me ...what a fucking turn on

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 8:21 AM, staffans1 said:

With my ex 20 years ago I always cleaned up before I got to fuck her and cum in her. That was really The Best sex yet! She told me everything they did and showed me the cum in her panties and pussy. I came within seconds after entering her. The first time she cuckolded me we agreed he would use a condom. To my surprise they didn't. I wanted to lick, she found it exciting and wanted me to clean her every time afterwards. 

I agree, I would fuck my girlfriend when she came home after a night out and she would tell me about the guys she meet and how they fucked her, she would always fuck bareback and would always tell me to lick her pussy first. She would say that you had to get the pan hot before you put in the meat. Whenever I would ask if the guy came inside of her she would tell me to start licking and then what do you think. I miss that woman.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2015 at 1:40 AM, Louise said:

For me it is the whole experience of having a bare cock, not just being as you put it 'being filled to the brim'.

The whole feeling of a cock with a condom on is different to a naked one when it is thrust inside my vagina. 

I also KNOW that it is naked, and that nothing is coming between us, so my body seems to provide even more lubrication.

In the beauty of orgasm, knowing that I am receiving a man's sperm, which is going to travel up inside my body to try to fertilize me is pretty wild, especially if the man is not my husband.

It feels a bit messy when it leaks out, but I do love my men to lick it up for me rather than me having to use a pile of tissues to mop up the mess.  The feeling of my husband's tongue, frantically trying to lick inside my vagina to get someone else's cum out of me, and then to have him flicking my clitoris with his tongue is fantastic.

Does he get to bathe his cock in other men's seed often - well not as often as he would like I suspect, but he always says how much he likes it, something to do with the amount of lubrication and how easily he can slip his bareback cock inside me.

I also enjoy receiving a mouth full of cum from my man friends, there is even more feeling inside your mouth, so as he spurts you can really feel the warm jet of spunk erupting inside filling your mouth up.

Twoshea222, Please do add your two cents worth - the more the merrier!

Love to all

Louise

XXX

You just cant beat the feel of fucking a just fucked pussy

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, macmhor said:

agree, first time I fucked her cum filled pussy I could not keep from Cumming, it was like a hot wet velvet glove and to think it was another mans cum in her was mind blowing

I've cum in her and keep fucking and it does feel so good but I haven't had sloppy seconds other than that