I think my wife is the hottest sexiest woman when she has just been fucked by a friend. Her cunt is puffy and open and she is laying there waiting for more attention. If I slide my cock in her cum filled cunt i will cum, do the best tactic is to get down there and eat her. Big long licks up her lips and sucking her clit. Then lapping deep inside. I can feel her muscle tense with each lick. I work her up till she is grabbing my head and grinding herself on my face. When she has a gut wrenching orgazm I suck her pussy to get all the cum that is squeezed out. Then I mount her and slide into the hottest slippery cunt you can imagine. In a short time I blow a load that makes my balls ache. Usually when I pull out our friend is ready for more. So it goes on for hours and she is well fucked and very satisfied. It is impossible to fuck her that well by myself

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

ShyCplinFL --- I am more then happy to provide your wife the load and lube for your sloppy seconds. Sent you an email as a follow up to our previous correspondence on meeting you and the sexy hot wife of yours. Check your email and get back to me.

• Like 2

Yes,it is the best lubricant, but it is dangerous.We have some times with trusted people who get checked,like we do,every two months.They are also couples like us and we all have our sloppy seconds.It is quite good if you are also bisexual and you take it in the ass.But,beware of the dangers.We are six people who are devoted to one another for bareback sex and we use a lot of measures for protection,that are not entirely risk free.

• Like 2

Here is my wife sloppy pussy

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3