CuckoldFart.com

My first post

Sisi

CUCKOLD TEST

Ewakk....from the 3 pics shown you look like a beautiful woman. I especially liked that butt shot. That ass looks very nice. That thong snugly tucked between those sweet cheeks definitely brought a smile to my face.

I am curious about one thing though. You said you wanted to show your pussy, but then you really didn't. One pic showed the tiny triangle of cloth from your thong covering your pussy. In another pic, your lovely manicured fingers covered it. The pic was suggestive, yes. Left me wanting to see just how pretty your pussy must be.

You say you are new here. So I can understand you wanting to test the waters so-to-speak. But...you are the one who said you wanted to show your pussy. So do it. It sounds as if you want to be a naughty little slut....so be one. Go ahead and let that naughty inner slut of yours free...show us your pussy. No fingers blocking the view....not a thong covered view...pull it aside and show your pussy. Or better yet, push your panties down around your knees or ankles...and use your fingers to spread yourself wide open for us. It's ok to be a slut here...have some fun and be one! Stop teasing and be the slut you want to be.

Show me what ya got,dirtygirl

DomBull4U

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

You say you are new here. So I can understand you wanting to test the waters so-to-speak. But...you are the one who said you wanted to show your pussy. So do it. It sounds as if you want to be a naughty little slut....so be one. Go ahead and let that naughty inner slut of yours free...show us your pussy. No fingers blocking the view....not a thong covered view...pull it aside and show your pussy. Or better yet, push your panties down around your knees or ankles...and use your fingers to spread yourself wide open for us. It's ok to be a slut here...have some fun and be one! Stop teasing and be the slut you want to be.

Show me what ya got,dirtygirl

Yes you are right :) Here I am :D 

DSC_1112.JPG

DSC_1111.JPG

DSC_1203.JPG

DSC_1188.JPG

DSC_1189.JPG

• Like 9

Ewakk....much, much, much, MUCH better. Now these 5 new pics show just how much slut potential you have. Considerable. In the first two pics you are doing just like a slut that says she wants to show her pussy should....using your fingers to spread your pretty pussy open. No fingers or no thong in the way...just pure pussy....pretty and pink. You look quite delicious dirtygirl and I'd love to bury my tongue in that hot cunt of yours! Love the whore-red heels too. Nice touch!

And then we have three more pics, all showing what a horny, kinky slut you are. Two pics of you fucking yourself with your black dong. Very naughty...and very nice dirtygirl. And then there's the pic of that butt plug nicely inserted in your sweet sexy ass. 

You might be new but it didn't take long for you to set your naughty inner slut free and get up to speed. All you needed was a little guidance. Congrats and thank you, dirtygirl!

Keep going now, slut. Might as well show us all your tits now.

Make daddy proud....and HARD!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

ewakk...yes you are,dirtygirl! All you needed was a little direction and guidance...like so many naughty lil slut-wannabes.

Love this pic! Love the heels and panties...perfect for showing off your pretty pussy...and keeping it available for fun and use.

Cute tits on your highly fuckable body!

You're doing great dirtygirl!

This time.....surprise me with your next naughty pic!

DomBull4U 

• 2 weeks later...