Guest godoflove

I understand im oposit of you i like to see how afther i fuck someone cuck wife

And all her fuck holes are stretched and wide open special

Gape ass.

To see how my cum is eaten end licked clean from her cuckold husband

Its so big turn on

So i understand you my friend

• Like 3

Thanks for the reply godoflove. I love to look at a stretched cunt or a gaping ass too but for me to think of all the cocks and cum that has been up there is extremely exciting. Knowing that lots of other men have fucked the slut before me is such a turn on. I was hoping there would be other guys who felt the same?

• Like 3

Thanks for the reply Carman. You seem to be exactly like me, very turned on knowing your wife has fucked a lot of men and that they have all cum in her cunt. My g/f Mandy has fucked a lot of men and continues to do so on a regular basis. Each time a new man fucks her I get so horny and excited. It's such a turn on knowing she's been used by so many men.

• Like 1

I received an email inviting me to comment on this topic but I fear I can only speak personally and from my conversations with girlfriends on the subject of "loosening up". Like Pamela Ann, I think it is much more to whether you have had children rather than the number of men you've been with and/or whether they are bareback or "clothed". from a practical standpoint I can't see that the number of partners could ever itself be an issue. I can see that the frequency may be an issue and some of the men who have used prostitutes may be able to comment here. But the stretching that childbirth entails must be one hell of a sight greater than any number of men: I'm only thankful I have never had children.

• Like 4

I love having a slut for a wife. Anna loves gangbangs in particular. Check out the verifications at www.fabswingers.com/profile/fatfree - she had 10 guys a couple of weeks ago! And when we got home I was SOOO turned up. Her cunt was warm and soft, really fragrant and she cum strains on her face, hair and tits. I came in second remembering how many men she'd had in only a few hours.

• Like 2

I love having a slut for a wife. Anna loves gangbangs in particular. Check out the verifications at www.fabswingers.com/profile/fatfree - she had 10 guys a couple of weeks ago! And when we got home I was SOOO turned up. Her cunt was warm and soft, really fragrant and she cum strains on her face, hair and tits. I came in second remembering how many men she'd had in only a few hours.

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

Note to fatfree thats what happens when you type with one hand and your eyes are closed been there buddy! On the subject of number of cocks my first wife turned out to be the town slut and there were 30K people in the town. It took a divorce and some time to try and figure out how many guys she screwed and never told me about at the time. But according to her partial confession she had a 9 month affair with a married co worker and they had sex almost everyday when it was possible plus she occassionaly screwed some other guys during that time. So I figured I was mistaking a cum filled pussy as her being really excited to have sex with me I was getting seconds and sometimes thirds.

I like to see my wife in a gangbang. She really likes too.

Until now, we're been in a club and my wife kissed a cock. Others 2 men touched & licked her. Then another man fucked her and another had cum for the nice job of my wife's hands.

Am sorry for my English.

• Like 1

Same as most of you, I love watchnig my wife being gang fucked.  Knowing that a group of men are having their way with my slutwife.  Sliding hard dick after hard dick into ther married pussy, asshole, and face.  Also, the look on her face is so pleasing.. she LOVES it!

post-1691-0-37922100-1412701307_thumb.jpg

post-1691-0-59755300-1412701317_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

I'm really turned on by the number of cocks that a woman has fucked. I love sluts that have fucked lots of men particularly if they fuck bareback and like getting creampied. For me there is nothing more exciting than fucking a woman who's cunt that has been stretched and well used by large numbers of men. Are there any others out there that like the same thing?

It's so hot to eat a pussy full of cum from other men...then you fuck that pussy again.

• Like 1