CuckoldFart.com

Number of cocks

cuntlicker

CUCKOLD TEST

Yes 55leone she's fuckmeat alright, I'm lucky to have her. She hot as fuck, spreads her legs at every opportunity and loves getting spunked up. It's Friday so she'll be out on the pull with her friend Debbie tonight... guaranteed sloppy seconds when she comes home. Love it!!!!

I started having sex with my brothers, cousins and their friends when I was very young. I found I loved sex and I liked that men wanted me. My brothers and their friends liked that they could use me as often as they wanted to. And men are the same way with me today. I was adopted. So,my brother's and cousins were not blood relatives. By the time I was in high school I had more men in me and cum in me , bareback, than I could remember. In high school I don't think there was a guy I didn't fuck. I have never had a man use a condom while having sex with me,

I have been with my husband for eight years, For just as long we have gone to an adult theater every Friday. At the theater I let every guy there fuck me, bareback. I wear a blindfold and never know who the guys are or what they look like. I just want them to fuck me and cum in me. We also have Sunday morning "church." My husband searches Craigslist for men to fuck me every Sunday morning. I have been gang banged every Sunday morning for the last seven years. At the adult theater I get fucked and cum in by anywhere from 20-40 men each time. On Sunday mornings we usually have anywhere from 6-10 men show up. And we do this every Friday night and Sunday morning. I don't know if I have ever been what you might call tight, but no one has ever said anything about me being too loose. Men just love to fuck me and I love having them fuck me and cum in me.

• Like 4

In her life, my wife has fucked over 100 guys. From the time she was 18 until now. I have been part of a 3some. I get off knowing she was such a slut. Although I haven't fucked her after she's been used up by another man, I have fucked her after a huge dildo, and after I've fisted her cunt. I love telling her how hot her stretched out cunt is, and telling her she's so used I can barely feel her cunt.

In her life, my wife has fucked over 100 guys. From the time she was 18 until now. I have been part of a 3some. I get off knowing she was such a slut. Although I haven't fucked her after she's been used up by another man, I have fucked her after a huge dildo, and after I've fisted her cunt. I love telling her how hot her stretched out cunt is, and telling her she's so used I can barely feel her cunt.

I started having sex with my brothers, cousins and their friends when I was very young. I found I loved sex and I liked that men wanted me. My brothers and their friends liked that they could use me as often as they wanted to. And men are the same way with me today. I was adopted. So,my brother's and cousins were not blood relatives. By the time I was in high school I had more men in me and cum in me , bareback, than I could remember. In high school I don't think there was a guy I didn't fuck. I have never had a man use a condom while having sex with me,

I have been with my husband for eight years, For just as long we have gone to an adult theater every Friday. At the theater I let every guy there fuck me, bareback. I wear a blindfold and never know who the guys are or what they look like. I just want them to fuck me and cum in me. We also have Sunday morning "church." My husband searches Craigslist for men to fuck me every Sunday morning. I have been gang banged every Sunday morning for the last seven years. At the adult theater I get fucked and cum in by anywhere from 20-40 men each time. On Sunday mornings we usually have anywhere from 6-10 men show up. And we do this every Friday night and Sunday morning. I don't know if I have ever been what you might call tight, but no one has ever said anything about me being too loose. Men just love to fuck me and I love having them fuck me and cum in me.

My type of woman Dee Dee, well used by hundreds of men. Would love a dip in your cunt on a Friday night, preferably last man up you when you're dripping with spunk. My g/f has like you been gangbanged many times and 6 - 10 guys is the usual number that turn up and when we go dogging she will she will happily bend over a picnic table and fuck anyone who wants to dump his load in her cunt. Thank god for sluts.

Over a hundred guys... that's a good number of cocks that have enjoyed your wife's cunt. You definitely want to try some sloppy seconds.... it's really hot.

My type of woman Dee Dee, well used by hundreds of men. Would love a dip in your cunt on a Friday night, preferably last man up you when you're dripping with spunk. My g/f has like you been gangbanged many times and 6 - 10 guys is the usual number that turn up and when we go dogging she will she will happily bend over a picnic table and fuck anyone who wants to dump his load in her cunt. Thank god for sluts.

A girl's got to have fun.

post-1539-0-74749700-1414250004_thumb.jpg

My wife has been with 4 other men that I know of since we have been married.  She had been with many more before marriage and we used to play a game where she would tell me about one of the men she was with before while we made love.  We both always got very turned on when she did this.  I finally told her that I would love to see her with another man.  She took a long time ( over two years) before she finally agreed but it was quite wonderful when she did that.  She has had two long term lovers now.  

Is there anything hotter than seeing your blindfolded consenting wife or girlfriend being fucked hard by another older man balls deep squirting his sperm deep in to her pussy and a queue of other men stroking their hard cocks waiting to fuck her, all smiling at laughing at their luck getting to fuck another mans woman.

I would imagine not - havent been lucky enough to see my wife in that scenario

I've found that women who have never given birth are generally much tighter inside then woman who have had children. It's not so much that there is any difference in the 1st few inch inside but deeper. That's where I find the difference. A woman who hasn't had kids still feels glove like but a woman who's been through childbirth and hasn't bothered with post natal pelvic exercise is loose inside. 

• Like 1

That sounds like fun....how many cocks did you fuck or suck? My g/f would love to try a gloryhole but we don't seem to have any near us.

Ah, ok. The second time I got there, as I told you, I've been asked to do many cocks....

I was supposed to suck until I'd get the record. I'm a bit shy about it though.

I have no idea how many different men I've been with over the years.

I couldn't even try to guess.

After 4 kids, I'm pretty stretched out compared to most women I guess.

I'm glad to hear that this seems to be a turn on lately :-)

It never used to be.

Sex within the marriage is finally 'coming out of the closet' so to speak.  Getting rid of that 'extra marital affairs' mantra has saved more marriages as people begin to finally open up and be honest with each other about their sexual preferences, likes, and dislikes.  Too many marriages and families have been destroyed by often a jealous man that failed to understand his wife's needs, and that of his own.  Monogomy is great, don't get me wrong, but with some people, it just is not them.  Really love to read and see that PamelaAnne is enjoying her life, and I hope many other women and their husbands are as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sex within the marriage is finally 'coming out of the closet' so to speak.  Getting rid of that 'extra marital affairs' mantra has saved more marriages as people begin to finally open up and be honest with each other about their sexual preferences, likes, and dislikes.  Too many marriages and families have been destroyed by often a jealous man that failed to understand his wife's needs, and that of his own.  Monogomy is great, don't get me wrong, but with some people, it just is not them.  Really love to read and see that PamelaAnne is enjoying her life, and I hope many other women and their husbands are as well. 

Too right Doc, it's much better when you are honest about each others need.

My wife has been with over 50 men since we have been married and 20 before that.  She shooting for 100.  I can tell you that a really big cock will stretch her out. I was away for 6 months and she had her bull live with her while I was gone. He must of fucked her silly with his 11 inches , because I could tell the difference after 6 months of him regularly fucking her