CuckoldFart.com

Does cuckoldry correlate with penis size?

agratefuldude

I have much bigger penis than our bull, in fact, bugger than average. It is about state of mind. And yes, I fantasize that my wife stays pregnant by her bull. I have libido, stamina, most of my life I was Alfa, had few affairs with married woman, some of them would be still willing to have sex with me. But, when I discovered cuckold in me, that was it.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 11/27/2017 at 10:56 PM, Double said:

I feel very alone in the way I approach the theme. I like being a cuckold and a bull. My cock is big, I love fucking other men's wife, but I also do love watching mine own having fun. I love being dominated by her, but if a guy tries to play alpha on me, we would probably get into a fight. I like the idea of my wife dominating me and him.. she's  the real alpha having fun, but I also love dominating her other times and making her a cuckquean! Anyone understands me?

I can understand. You are able to play both roles. That is pretty impressive. Unfortunately my cock is extremely small and I am not alpha at all so I am very comfortable in a cuckold role but trying to be a bull would not work for me. However as I said, you seem to be able to pull this off so kudos to you !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a 6" cock and pretty good girth, but have never managed to last very long. In 37 years I have never managed to make her cum by fucking her, but always make her cum when I go down on her. Even when bulls fuck her it can take a while before she will cum from just fucking. After she has had her first orgasm she can then cum numerous times. If a guy cums in her, but can stay hard, she will orgasm soon after. It is one of the reasons she has liked to have a couple of guys one after the other. The first guy can fuck her non stop for ages and she won't cum, but if the second guy has sloppy seconds she will cum within minutes.

She says that it also depends more on the guy rather than their cock size. A dominant alpha will make her cum quicker than a less dominant guy, even if he has a smaller cock

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, shycplnfl said:

Mine also has multi-orgasms.  I am good for one of them via intercourse but have accommodated more using tongue and dildos.   As I said previously, I am not small, about average, but she definitely cums much faster and stronger on a larger (length not width) cock, and once she cums once always wants much more.

See for yourself...

IMG_20160420_025403617.jpg

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

I have a relatively big cock (just under 9”) but I love seeing my wife take bigger than me and most of the. Are bigger. 

WOW, that is big. I cant' imagine you finding bigger than you.

Id have to say generally speaking cuckoldry does not relate to penis size however in our case it actually does. 

1 hour ago, bellaazz said:

WOW, that is big. I cant' imagine you finding bigger than you.

Id have to say generally speaking cuckoldry does not relate to penis size however in our case it actually does. 

Our biggest bull is 11and a half inches. But all cucks aren’t small cock sissies. Even though I am bi I’m Noh a sissy. I’m a masculine man that love to fuck but I also love sucking cock and getting fucked. But I mostly love watching my wife getting fucked by big cocks. 

On 1/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Our biggest bull is 11and a half inches. But all cucks aren’t small cock sissies. Even though I am bi I’m Noh a sissy. I’m a masculine man that love to fuck but I also love sucking cock and getting fucked. But I mostly love watching my wife getting fucked by big cocks. 

Its all good. Cucks come in all shape, sizes and desires. 

• Like 1

I believe it doesn't matter the size, for me it's all about the control a woman has over a man , personally I love a woman with the morals of man, for me a queen of spades is the ultimate woman, I'm not the sissy type nor do I find men sexually attractive,  I love a hot woman with a hot pussy and I feel a true queen of spades has the hottest pussy on the planet and providing her with unconditional oral servitude is complete ecstasy for me, I have a much larger cock than the average man's size and giving a woman the power control of chastity is my offering of support and exceptence of her preferences as a  black cock slut,  it's all about that hot pussy and fulfilling it !   I love the the whole dynamic of a woman keeping her cuckold lover in chastity to greatly increase his energy levels to a point of never ending oral servitude, taking advantage and using a man's lusty beliefs and feelings against him to enjoy her kinky enjoyment, taking full advantage of the whole dynamic of a black only lifestyle, for me being a wimpy little white boi into being humiliated doesn't cut it, being with a queen of spades in public while she's marked with tattoos and q.o.s. jewelry makes me feel proud and worthwhile by her side knowing I'm the lucky guy who holds her in bed at night, the one she has orally cleaning her ,orally soothing her and pampering her, as I said earlier, it's all about that hot pussy and showing my gratitude and love for who she is, and you want to talk about creampies ! For me it's not the black man's cum , it's the overwhelmingly kinky hot sex ,taking that hot well fucked cunt into my mouth is complete ecstasy, smelling it,tasting it,feeling in my mouth and bringing it several more orgasms after she's experienced several hours of deep penetration thru wild fucking with one or several horse hung black dicks,  bring it on.....that's sweet hot pussy !!  and it doesn't get any hotter in my opinion....and yeah....I'll eagerly except strict chastity to orally worship a woman like this and be humbled by her sexual greatness  !    Hey the saying goes, different strokes for different folks,  these are definitely my strokes  !  Lol 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 10:56 PM, Double said:

I feel very alone in the way I approach the theme. I like being a cuckold and a bull. My cock is big, I love fucking other men's wife, but I also do love watching mine own having fun. I love being dominated by her, but if a guy tries to play alpha on me, we would probably get into a fight. I like the idea of my wife dominating me and him.. she's  the real alpha having fun, but I also love dominating her other times and making her a cuckquean! Anyone understands me?

Sounds like you two have a great relationship and you both enjoy being a switch. Nothing wrong with being able to enjoy both. 

2 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Sounds like you two have a great relationship and you both enjoy being a switch. Nothing wrong with being able to enjoy both. 

For some maybe.  Some of us weren’t born with an adequate size penis; to which most women wouldn’t find pleasurable enough for even a tiny orgasm.  Makes sph even more powerful than most people could begin to imagine, imho.

4 minutes ago, sissystephanie said:

For some maybe.  Some of us weren’t born with an adequate size penis; to which most women wouldn’t find pleasurable enough for even a tiny orgasm.  Makes sph even more powerful than most people could begin to imagine, imho.

For the mot part I do agree with you, because I do love extraordinary ones,  but from experience it definitely about how you use it as well, we as a couple played with another couple and well he wasn’t doing much for me, with only 5”, till I got on top and OMG was he hitting and rubbing in all the right spots.  Looking back now maybe that’s why she enjoyed playing with my husband every chance she had. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

For the mot part I do agree with you, because I do love extraordinary ones,  but from experience it definitely about how you use it as well, we as a couple played with another couple and well he wasn’t doing much for me, with only 5”, till I got on top and OMG was he hitting and rubbing in all the right spots.  Looking back now maybe that’s why she enjoyed playing with my husband every chance she had. 

Sometimes it’s not all about size, maybe but again, logical proof plays out with Your well endowed husband.  

What else could provide such repeated fulfillment, while passing up her own hubby’s less adequate size.