Hubby and I were talking and wondered how many couples start the Cuckold lifestyle by the wife cheating? I know that if I never cheated we probably would have never even thought about the cuckold lifstyle. It did two things for our relationship. First I got the high of being with another man. Second I found out how turned on my hubby was to find out about the cheating and hear all of the details. We have heard from many people on this site that their experiences are close to ours. So we would love to hear if people started this way and of course the story that goes with it.

• Like 12

1stexhub    496

My first wife was only 19 when we got married I was 27 settled into my job and life she seemed to want all that too but found out the hard way she wanted to date around like before we were married and forgave her because of her being young but she took it as an ok to screw anyone she wanted.

• Like 1

UK_EX    772
Please login or register to see this quote.

Not us, well as far as I am aware anyway.   My wife told me that our best friend was hitting on her when he was divorced, that's when it became apparent that I was getting excited by the thought of it as my cock stood to attention every time she mentioned it.    It might have made me mad if she had been cheating on me, but if I had found out she was cheating and I started getting excited by it, well it could have worked out OK.  I guess it depends on just how you find out, and the reactions of you both at the time.   I am just SO glad that our friend got interested in her, that she wanted to have him, and that I agreed to her having him regularly.    

• Like 5

UK_EX    772

Love it, what a great introduction to being cuckolded - were you there at the time?     Very lovely lady by the way.

• Like 5

alexdumont    102

With my first wife, it was a matter of her needing fresh romance over and over. Although she had the need to hide the relationships from me, it was easy to tell when she was in one. She would buy new lingerie, start exercising again, and, after she had bedded him, introduce new little twists to our bedroom relationship. After I got over being jealous, I discovered that I was flattered that other men wanted my wife, and in fact excited that she was obliging them. With my second wife, it was more simple. I told her before we were married that I had enjoyed my first wife cheating on me, and she told me that she had cheated on every man she had ever been with including her former husband. She also told me it was something she hadn't thought a lot about. It just seemed to happen. She does think about it now, and we both enjoy her sharing herself with men she finds attractive.

• Like 3

indycuck4wife    160

Hi, 

I like this post and discussion. But cuckolding is very different from cheating. In cuckolding the game is played in front and not behind back. Advantages of cuckold lifestyle:-
1. Builds confidence for the lady that she can be in charge of a relationship.
2. Build trust in the relationship since the man is aware of his woman's desires and adventures. So saves him form the pain of jealousy, cheating and infidelity.
3. Improved intimacy between the husband and wife.
4. If carried out carefully, it can increase attention of the wife in husband's eyes and vice versa.
5. Closer friendship and say no "SECRETS".

Our cuckoldry started little bit differently. I was 36 and my wife was 22 when we got married. She had an affair with one of her college friends when she was in her post graduation, she got knocked up eventually and I had to give the baby my name. Her lover was a careerist and never married her and left her. Later on when our boy came of age and was admitted in the boardings it was a win win situation for us and we are enjoying our lifestyle to the core with no looking back. We have been in this lifestyle for a about 7 years and it is excellent.

• Like 3

tahanemartou    87

Being cuckold is a cheating allowed with complicity there several ways to become cuckold and we discovered things during the journey of the experience

Being cuckold is a cheating allowed with complicity there several ways to become cuckold and we discovered things during the journey of the experience

• Like 2

UK_EX    772

I think a lot of cuckold relationships benefit from the woman feeling more sexy as the bull is so attentive and tells her just how sexy she really is.   She feels sexually desired once again.  When my wife was in her relationship with our friend, she took so much more care over her appearance, sometimes taking hours to get ready just for him, which I enjoyed too.

• Like 3

harvy    2

My first wife had an affair after we had been married for about5 years, with an old BF.  I suspected it and came home one night from work, slipped into house and they were in bed total naked.  I quietly watched them and was greatly aroused..  I quietly slipped out.  I watched them on a couple of other occasions.  She had about 7 affairs, that I knew of, over the years.  I was able to secretly watch her with  some of these lovers with out them knowin.  My second wife had an affair and that led to an open cuckold relationship.  I also watched her and her lovers.  She eventually ran off with a BBC lover.  Have never regretted being the cuckold.

• Like 2

alexdumont    102

It is delightful watching one's  wife get ready for a man. Or to go hunting for one. I always have loved shaving Diane before she goes out.

• Like 1

nancy0826    5

When I was married and my husband was in the service, we enjoyed camping on the beach.  It was on the gulf coast of Texas one weekend we decided to camp.  That afternoon a friend of ours came to visit.  We all enjoyed the warm ocean and the cold beer.  I over heard my husband tell my friend he should sneak into our tent that night.  My husband told our friend to come in after he left.  I was not sure if I should go along with this or not but I kept what I heard to myself.  That night I heard my husband walk out of the tent.  Shortly our friend came in the tent, both thinking I was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what was going on. I pretended to be sleeping and feeling his hands start to rub my body made me do wet so fast like never before.  Then when it appeared that I had awaken, I looked at our friend and started kissing him ..  We were up most of the night enjoying each other.  The next morning my husband was sleeping in the car.  When he woke never saying a word and walked up to me.  First thing he did was to give me a very deep kiss.  Then he reached down to feel our friend's cum deep in my pussy.  From that time on we enjoyed threesomes and play with other couples.

• Like 5

alexdumont    102

That first time is always the hardest, but it does open the door to untold riches in a relationship.

• Like 5

sexboxer    395

Mostly it starts with cheating BUT then.... when both recognize they are sexcited about it, it becomes cuckolding because both approve and love it, they both agree that it enhances their relationship and offers more kink, more variety and sexcitement to all involved.  My hotwife cheated on her first spouse regularly and they broke up. When I found out about her lifestyle, I was enthralled.  I told her that I had cheated regularly on my first spouse, so we were two peas in a pod.  We agreed we are cheaters and we enjoy it. From that beginning our mutual cuckolding began and we love it, it is the perfect match for two very sexually driven people. Monogamy be damned, full speed ahead!  Kudos!Please login or register to see this image.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 7

Ours didn't start out as cheating or as straight cuckolding. We started swinging years ago and it has just been slowly transitioning over the last few of her playing more while not allowing me to play nearly as much as her. 

• Like 2

Debswallows    7

I didn't have to cheat. We were in Texarkana one weekend and he knew my fantasy was to have a black cock and we were at a club and I danced a few times with a black guy and the wine had kicked in and I came onto him and he did me. I don't wear under garments and he knew it and sort of rubbed on me. When we got back to our hotel I told hub I wanted the guy from the club so he went back to see if he would come over while I put on my lingerie. He came back with two and I was so hot I couldn't get them undressed fast enough,well for the next couple hours they fucked my brains out.Hub was sitting and watching and jacking off watching me. Every time he came over I told him I was busy fucking two real dicks and he would have to wait. We talked about it later and he loved it so I just got harder on him. He is a great cuck since then.

• Like 6

pflash99    24

Ours kind of started from cheating.  I thought she was cheating, but she says she was not.

It was when we were in college.  I knew she was attracted to a buddy of mine, then one semester they took a class together.  Then, they started studying together, alone, at his apartment.  I felt sure they were messing around.  Whether they did or not, it did @@@@@@ my cuckold kink to me.  I was confused at first, but instead of being jealous, I found myself heavily turned on by the possibility they could be having sex.

• Like 3

After talking about possible cuckolding for week, I walked into our bedroom after work and caught her with another guy, she didn't stop right away either

• Like 5

What great stories! Thanks for all that responded. I'm suprised that we haven't heard more stories about couples starting because swinging. We have met some couples that only swing. We ran into an issue once while chatting with a couple that were in the swing lifestyle. We let them know we were more into Cuckolding. So we kept talking and were attempting to meet up. Well the date we set only the husband could come meet us. I hit it off with him fairly quickly and ended up fooling around in his car. It was fun and I assumed all was good. Well I chatted with her the next day and she was pissed. She told me to stay away from her husband and went crazy on me. So swing couples definitly have different rules. I am completely cool with that but need to know what the rules are.

• Like 2