Tomballcouple124

How many start with cheating?

46 posts in this topic

What great stories! Thanks for all that responded. I'm suprised that we haven't heard more stories about couples starting because swinging. We have met some couples that only swing. We ran into an issue once while chatting with a couple that were in the swing lifestyle. We let them know we were more into Cuckolding. So we kept talking and were attempting to meet up. Well the date we set only the husband could come meet us. I hit it off with him fairly quickly and ended up fooling around in his car. It was fun and I assumed all was good. Well I chatted with her the next day and she was pissed. She told me to stay away from her husband and went crazy on me. So swing couples definitly have different rules. I am completely cool with that but need to know what the rules are.

1 person likes this

Please login or register to see this quote.

In media res. How stimulating.

I disagree with sexboxer in that it mostly starts with cheating, and if done this way very rarely does it work, because of the betrayal of trust between the couple, for as once done it can and often happens again, so many divorces happen because of this lost trust, it's a deal breaker for most couples, but sometimes it has been known to work, it wouldn't for me though.

I believe in most cases the couple talk it through first, and rightly so as it's a big decission and not to be taken lightly or rushed into, and the marriage has to be a very strong one, not a one with cracks in it,useually the man starts the conversation or plants the seed as we say, then he has to let his wife think on it, sometimes for a considerable length of time answering any questions she may have truthfully, it is not unheard of though for the wife to broach the subject first, far better this than cheating on him, after all she is supposed to love him and he her, it is an act of giving her a gift of love and freedom to have other men within the marriage, whoever brings the idea of wanting of a cuckold lifestyle first.

4 people like this

Love this thread. Like many of you here have describe, my wife started out as a cheater. I was sad and angry at first then discovered that it turned me on tremendously. She really couldnt explain the cheating other that to say it always seemed to just happen. After I trusted that she still loved me I confessed how much it turned me on. It has been part of our sexuality ever since. 25 years, 21 men and over 400 sessions with them later, we're happier than ever. I love being a cuckold!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

6 people like this

My wife still cannot get her head around the fact that I enjoy the thought of her having sex with someone else, and I cannot explain to her just why I am so turned on, I just know that I am.  Not sure I'd have trusted her if she had cheated (maybe she did and I just don't know), but we discussed things beforehand and each of us laid down some basic ground rules.  What followed was 7 years of blissful cuckoldry.  Shame she split with her bull, and hasn't had anyone else since.

for me it was on my wedding night!!!. i was 21 my wife was 37 the reception was at a big hotel near us and they had 3 partys on. during the night the ladies toilet got flooded and closed off so they had to use ones in another room. at some point in the early hurs im talking past 2am my now wife was drunk as a skunk said she needed to be sick and ran off to the other room. ages later a member of staff came over to me and said can they have a word and lead me to the gents toilet in another room and there was my wife fast asleap bent over the toilet her white dress pulled up over her head no sign of her g string that she had on earlyer she had cum leaking from her fanny and ass. i got the member of staff to help me get her to are room. she told me in the morning when she was sobbing her eyes out saying she never ment for it to happenbut the ladies was full so she nipped in to the gents to be sick and when she was in there some men came in and started to laugh and one had lifted her dress and whistled at her saying she had a mighty fine big ass and as she was getting up they crowed her and started to touch her up and well you can guess the rest. while she was telling me this she nottised my willy was as hard as hell and she said i was getting a kick out of her being deborched and i was lol. well that was my start down the blissfull road to being a cuckold and ive never reggreted a single second

o and it turns out the member of staff that came and got me stole my wifes thong after he had fucked her 

4 people like this

Cheating is a start.Not a decent one,as many people do not have the same taste as we do.The problem is not someone fucking our wives or us.The problem is the romance and feelings that may rise.Cheating is not just sex most of the times.Cuckolding is.

1 person likes this

Me too, only I CRAVE it. I get excited when my wife goes out on a date and I know she's going to bring home a "treat" for her little Cucky! :)

1 person likes this

i get that this is a fetish. but ask more for it.this is a fake-fabricated thread posted by admin or someone like myself a man between 16-60, most likely single or in a reasonablly believable relationship. there are never pictures of any of these wives faces. why? no one cares wether its real or not because we all live in the fantasy rather than experiment and navigate reality.get out and adventure. meet some women. actually fuck them. watch them get fucked. i almost watched a friend of mine fuck his girlfriend of five years for a pendleton blanket civil war era replica he is choctaw and she is mixed english and japanese. she said no touching and i said go suck an egg. thats the world and thats real life. not this "*wouldn't it be nice if*how many start cheating?!*cause i wanna know for when i actually ocuppy the same place as a woman*' any body wanna comment back in passion or anger or disagreement please do, shows the world you've got moxie. anyone brave enough gets my true-to-life adress,age-race-local etc.

With all due respect, I am your elder, and you are as full of shit as a christmas turkey.

1 person likes this

only you would eat shit on christmas-a lump of coal for you this year no matter your age asshole-tim allen knows age is just a number lol no disrespect and my offer stands

I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to understand why we post our wives without face. 

1 person likes this

to each their own i assure you.the same being said how are you suppose to get satisfaction when your someone of different tastes like myself, i mean im as scared of wacko's on the web as the next but i dont live in fear or anonymity for it. also i never did claim to be a rocket scientist...just cpt. hawk-eye pierce..

The seed for the desire to be a cuck was sown a long time ago when my then girlfriend fucked a loser with a big dick after she and I had a little break up. I went to great lengths to get her to tell me all the details and couldn't understand why.

My current wife also fucked a guy with a big cock not long before we got married (months). We sorted that out but now she has told me my cock is too thin and she fantasises aloud about that guy whilst we fuck (extremely rare). This has led to me yearning to be dominated and humiliated by her. I wear a cage, a prostate massager and occasionally "punishment" plugs (stretchers!). I have a cock sheath and also a penis gag with a dildo so she can ride my face and I am currently not allowed to cum. 

Trouble is, she's not all that into it and I can't sit there whining like a bitch because that's just topping from the bottom. Hopefully she'll come round 😊

Yes, your slut wife was born to dominate and humiliatevyou and to be a sub slut for all the bulls that use and fuck her body properly

Not for you my friend - she's not a slut and won't tolerate anyone treating her with such disrespect- neither will I.

1 person likes this

I would not offend her or you. Slut is a mood of being and acting, not my will to hurt a wife.

Yes. "Slut" as far as I am concerned pays a woman the highest compliment. I consider it the equivalent of calling a man a "stud."

1 person likes this