My wife has always been the goody goody wife and even when I planted the seed of her having sex with another man she was dead against it. So against it I never mentioned it to her again. 

But that seed obviously grew until the day I came home to catch her and my best friend in bed together three years after first confiding in her of my fantasy. Turns out they had been seeing each other for 6 months. I wanted to burst in on them but just couldn't bring myself to. After a few minutes I crept out leaving them to it only confronting her after he left. 

She turned it on me and had me apologising because I apparently pushed her in to it. After a lot of soul searching I told her she could carry on seeing him as long as he didn't know I knew. I couldn't deny her the great sex he'd been giving her, he has now moved away but occasionally they still get together as she is also good friends with his wife and we also often meet up for dinner.

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

No truer words have been spoken :) 

About a year after we were married my wife started telling me about one of her friends that had a black boyfriend. She used to tell me how much the boyfriend would cum compared to previous white guys. I could tell that my wife was very interested, but I never did anything more than acknowledge the stories that she told me. I had to work one Saturday night and my wife told me that she was going to the movies with her friend. But what she didn't tell me is that she was going with her friend, her boyfriend and one of his buddies. It turned out that the movie had a strong interracial theme and my wife became very turned on. After the movie and a couple of drinks my wife became a slut for the black buddy. I remember when I got home from work the next morning she wouldn't let me touch her or fool around at all. Several weeks later I received a mysterious video. When I watched it I saw my wife fucking the black buddy and without a condom. The final shot of the video showed her gaping vagina with the guys semen dripping out. I never suspected that she would do this but found myself turned on by her sexiness with another man. She found out for herself that not only are black guys bigger but they pump more sperm into her womanhood.

• Like 4

Not all swinging couples  are like that, we've been swinging since 03'. It is true that every cpl has their own set of rules, which they agree upon their self. It sounds like he was only supposed to only meet you, seen how hot you were and decided to break their rules and then blamed it on you. As for us, I have played with couples numerous times at a club with out him, nor him caring. At that time we hadn't looked at it as cuckolding just swinging or having fun. But now it does seem more like that than we realized.