UK_EX

Shaving the cuckold

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2017_05/featured_post.png.52debf1e9553456376e19d426b3c50d1.png.f724a61909b679826925ab8492b14ffb.png" alt="featured_post.png.52debf1e9553456376e19d426b3c50d1.png">

Any cuckolds into shaving?   I have just started shaving my pubes with a beard razor for the summer, it just feels so much cooler.   Also, I am now shaving my balls (regular wet razor), and the sac feels so soft - wife loves how soft it feels ;).     Feels so good with loads of shaving cream rubbed in too :thumb:     Would love to shave my wife's pussy for her, but she just won't let me - spoilsport.

Anyone else tried anything like this they'd like to share?

• Like 4

So, here I sit, outside in a secluded part of my garden, trimming my bush and shaving my balls, and I get peckish.  Go to the fridge, select a large part-used pot of yogurt and take it outside .............. and guess what, my cock and balls fit inside the pot nicely, and come out nice and cool and coated in yogurt - has anyone tried this and gotten their wife (or someone else's wife) lick it up?    It must taste yummy:thumb:

Please login or register to see this quote.

Agreed, there's nothing so off-putting as a mouth full of pubic hair.    My own wife prefers a very close cut pussy, she always kept it well trimmed for her bull.

• Like 1

As a bull I shave my cock & balls for these reasons, but just trim the bush a bit shorter as IMHO total shaving is more for cucks and for those that are really into the humiliation full body shaving / waxing

• Like 2

I believe that to be the case as well. I am a fully waxed sub to my wife. It's a sign of my submissiveness to her. Bulls don't have that obligation.

• Like 1

Much llike subhub said I'm also smooth all over, except for my head and it does amazing,  did take a little time to get used to at first and does require work to keep up but it's a constant reminder of my place. My wife definitely prefers it this way as do the men we have around.  It's very nice for the Dom/bull to shave his cock and balls but the rest shows how masculine they are so timmed bush is good but that's about it. 

I'm getting waxed tomorrow- I love it. The lady is lovely, knows exactly the situation and does a very thorough job - even down to examining me closely just like she knows my wife will. The humiliation is delicious!

• Like 2

There is nothing better than being silky smooth down below. For me as a cuckold it also appeals to my submissive feminine side. It also makes wearing a cage easier. 

• Like 1

I do find that walking around (fully clothed) whilst having my foreskin pulled well back to @@@@@@ the sensitive parts of my cock is very horny as it rubs on my clothing. I just wonder what it would be like to be caged with the sensitive parts rubbing inside the cage whenever I got hard - now that would be both uncomfortable for me and horny too.  What do you all think, anyone tried it?

• Like 1

All the time UK-EX - it's delightful. You really feel your cock swelling up and pressing inside the cage before the mental torture sets in. It really enhances that submissive state and does indeed serve to feminise as well.

• Like 1

I've been shaving my balls for over 20 years.  I did it for the first time when I had my vasectomy.  I loved how it felt and have kept them shaven ever since.

Beyond that, for all you cucks out there, I would let your wife decide.  My wife likes shaved balls and a nicely trimmed pubic patch above the cock.  She does not like a fully shaved man, though.  I let her decide what hair goes, what hair stays and what hair gets trimmed.

• Like 1

Freshly waxed for my wife ❤️❤️

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

we are both shave too, we like the bulls to be shaved too, its much nicer to see and feel too and going down to clean up is better too if shaved :thumb:

• Like 4

I know just what you mean about shaving making your tiny willy look smaller - it does for mine too.

But it is so much cooler in summer, and I find that pulling my cock and balls to shave them gets me excited and makes my cock so hard.

I am loving shaving more and more.