CuckoldFart.com

What's The best Part Of Being Cuckolded?

My Big Clit

I am still working on getting my wife to let another man fuck her, but should I ever convince her to take the leap, my next step would be to have her cuckold me with men who's cocks are much bigger than mine. Which is not difficult since I have a very small clit.

So I am curious, what do you think is the best part of being cuckolded by your wife. As a want-a-be-cuck I am cutious.

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Good question. For me it was mainly the churning feelings I had inside me when preparing my wife and seeing her drive off to meet her bull, knowing that I was willingly letting her go to his place so that they could go to bed together, and knowing that she would return a few hours later, full of his cum.

The feelings of pleasure at knowing they were in bed together, wondering just what they were doing, were they kissing passionately, had he stripped her naked yet, had she pulled his cock out, was he running his hands all over her body, was she on her back or taking him doggy, was she sucking his cock or taking it bareback in her pussy?

There are so many good feelings, seeing your wife attending to her appearance so much more, she constantly looked sexier even when not with him.    Knowing that when I was away on work that she would be safely tucked up in our marital bed all night with him.     Getting a call at work from her to "not come home too early" as he was coming around to fuck her in the afternoon.  Knowing that I could not possibly stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do with her, she was HIS bitch and would willingly do things for him that she would not do for me.    Knowing that his cock is stretching her pussy so much better and for far longer than mine ever could.   Experiencing the lovely feeling of slipping my cock inside her well stretched and soaking wet pussy for delicious sloppy seconds after licking up any excess of course.

Bryan

• Like 12

For me it was the fact that sex now last ages for me.

i have always cum really quickly, usually within a few strokes. I would sometimes cum whilst licking her, so she would always want me to fuck her first then lick her. 

Although I was always happy to try and get her off, there was very little sexual pleasure for me after I had cum.

when I found out she was having an affair in 2002, I thought it was the end of our marriage. When I asked her if she loved him, she said she didn't even like him as a person that much, but she had fantastic sex with him. She told me that he could fuck her for ages and repeat. As she told me the details, I got so excited that I ended up encouraging her to keep meeting him.

I was on a constant sexual high as she would have sex with him most days. I would help her get ready for him and even buy her underwear. When she got home, I would go down on her as she told me the details. I would usually cum whilst licking her or finish myself over her cunt.

I realised how much she enjoyed sex with him, but when she got home, how much she loved me

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Sigma5 said:

For me it was the fact that sex now last ages for me.

i have always cum really quickly, usually within a few strokes. I would sometimes cum whilst licking her, so she would always want me to fuck her first then lick her. 

Although I was always happy to try and get her off, there was very little sexual pleasure for me after I had cum.

when I found out she was having an affair in 2002, I thought it was the end of our marriage. When I asked her if she loved him, she said she didn't even like him as a person that much, but she had fantastic sex with him. She told me that he could fuck her for ages and repeat. As she told me the details, I got so excited that I ended up encouraging her to keep meeting him.

I was on a constant sexual high as she would have sex with him most days. I would help her get ready for him and even buy her underwear. When she got home, I would go down on her as she told me the details. I would usually cum whilst licking her or finish myself over her cunt.

I realised how much she enjoyed sex with him, but when she got home, how much she loved me

I too used to cum within a couple of strokes ..... still do in fact.    That was why I was happy to let my wife have our best friend.  As we found out, he could last for ages without cumming which she enjoyed.   Like your situation, she was not in love with him, just the pleasure of the sex she had with him.  I also was so excited every time I thought about them together and when she told me any details about their sessions together in bed.    Helping her get ready, and purchasing underwear was part of my life too, there is nothing so humiliating as going alone into a shop, and getting the assistant to help you select knickers for her to wear for her lover, and 'accidentally' letting slip "oh no, black is no good, my wife's man likes light blue underwear". :lol:

My wife was having sex with him just about every day for 7 years, and like you, I was on a constant high, and loved going down on her to taste his cum, followed by sloppy seconds in her well stretched pussy.   She loved me, and enjoyed fantastic sex with him - absolutely perfect for a proud cuckold husband.

• Like 5

I tried in the beginning to make the ground rules. I told her that she could meet him as long as she told me beforehand and always told me what they did after she got home. Within a week I had agreed that she could meet him anytime she wanted and she didn't need to tell me anything if she didn't want to. I also got her to agree that she would only meet him, I soon found out that he was also sharing her and ended up agreeing that she could meet anyone she wanted to.

I was in a perpetual state of arousal, I would be constantly thinking about them together. Sometimes I would go to the loos at work and have to wank off as I couldn't concentrate. As soon as I had cum, I would feel disgusted with myself that not only did I allow my wife to sleep with others, but I encouraged her and would want to lick their cum from her.

As soon as that thought entered my head I would be horny again.

It was only after about 3 months that I realised I hadn't had penetrative sex with her, as I would cum while licking her or over her. I tried to enter her, but she stopped me and said that Chris didn't want me to fuck her until he said it was OK to. For some reason I just accepted it and it was an other 3 months before I got to fuck her and even then I had to use a condom.

I knew that since he first met her, he was training her to do absolutely anything he told her to do. I didn't realise that during this time, he was also training me, even if it wasn't face to face.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sigma5 said:

I tried in the beginning to make the ground rules. I told her that she could meet him as long as she told me beforehand and always told me what they did after she got home. Within a week I had agreed that she could meet him anytime she wanted and she didn't need to tell me anything if she didn't want to. I also got her to agree that she would only meet him, I soon found out that he was also sharing her and ended up agreeing that she could meet anyone she wanted to.

I was in a perpetual state of arousal, I would be constantly thinking about them together. Sometimes I would go to the loos at work and have to wank off as I couldn't concentrate. As soon as I had cum, I would feel disgusted with myself that not only did I allow my wife to sleep with others, but I encouraged her and would want to lick their cum from her.

As soon as that thought entered my head I would be horny again.

It was only after about 3 months that I realised I hadn't had penetrative sex with her, as I would cum while licking her or over her. I tried to enter her, but she stopped me and said that Chris didn't want me to fuck her until he said it was OK to. For some reason I just accepted it and it was an other 3 months before I got to fuck her and even then I had to use a condom.

I knew that since he first met her, he was training her to do absolutely anything he told her to do. I didn't realise that during this time, he was also training me, even if it wasn't face to face.

My wife used to make me use a condom, she said that I did not have the rights to her pussy, she only wanted to feel her bull bareback.

We are just so easy for our wives to use and abuse, they can get whatever they want from us.

• Like 3

You are right there, I found that when my wife phoned me at work in the office and informed me that her lover was on his way around to 'see' her was so horny, I just couldn't get the picture of them entwined in our bed out of my mind.   Also, as you say, there is no need for her to cheat, she has her lover (or lovers), and if she wants more or just a change, she can simply inform her husband who will love her for it.  

For us, allowing my wife to have daily fuck sessions with our best friend really did enhance our relationship together, but you have to work at it like any relationship.  Keep spicing it up, go out on your own and buy some sexy underwear for her to wear just for him, they'll both appreciate that, suggest different places they can fuck, let them go out in public together, let them spend an entire weekend together, you know the sort of thing.

• Like 5

i'm just a wannabe but there are dozens of reasons i want this - the thrill of watching; seeing her with a Big Cock; watching her give herself to Him eagerly; cleaning her; hopefully cleaning Him as well; etc.  but this is all selfish wants i have.  the real reason i want this is for my wife to get the pleasure she needs and deserves by a Real Man with a Real Cock.  a Man that can make her cum like she deserves.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2017 at 0:58 AM, UK_EX said:

Good question. For me it was mainly the churning feelings I had inside me when preparing my wife and seeing her drive off to meet her bull, knowing that I was willingly letting her go to his place so that they could go to bed together, and knowing that she would return a few hours later, full of his cum.

The feelings of pleasure at knowing they were in bed together, wondering just what they were doing, were they kissing passionately, had he stripped her naked yet, had she pulled his cock out, was he running his hands all over her body, was she on her back or taking him doggy, was she sucking his cock or taking it bareback in her pussy?

There are so many good feelings, seeing your wife attending to her appearance so much more, she constantly looked sexier even when not with him.    Knowing that when I was away on work that she would be safely tucked up in our marital bed all night with him.  Getting a call at work from her to "not come home too early" as he was coming around to fuck her in the afternoon.  Knowing that I could not possibly stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do with her, she was HIS bitch and would willingly do things for him that she would not do for me.    Knowing that his cock is stretching her pussy so much better and for far longer than mine ever could.   Experiencing the lovely feeling of slipping my cock inside her well stretched and soaking wet pussy for delicious sloppy seconds after licking up any excess of course.

Bryan

It's been almost two Months since I posed this question. I'm glad that I got the responses. After reading your response, it makes me want to see my wife become another man's woman even more than before. I have been talking to her about it when we make love. She is actually considering it. She should, because I have always been like a two pump chump. She is always telling me to slow down, but I can't help it. It's like the moment my little dick touched her pussy I start humping her real fast. She say's I fuck like a rabbit, because I go so fast and it's over before she even warms up. Knowing she wants me to slow down, makes me fuck even faster. It's like I enjoy getting off so much that I cannot control myself.

A few years ago I bought her a big dildo. It's like 8 inches and real thick. Which is like almost 3 times as long as mine, ans much thicker.. At first she refused to use it, because she thought it was too big, but eventually I convinced her to try it. She really liked it, and now she uses it after I get off every time.  She said she only uses it after I fuck her, but I know that's a lie, because after I got home from work early one day, and she forgot to put it away. It was on the bed partially tucked under her pillow. It was very slimy wet from her pussy juices.

She has never had an orgasm with me, but she does when she uses the dildo. When she is using it after I fuck her is when I start talking about her needing a real man with a real cock. As she gets off she will agree, and sometimes pretend one of our friends is fucking her. Then after she is finished she says she won't and that she only talks like that for my pleasure. One day I left my laptop on the dresser with the sound recorder going without her knowing it. While she was using the dildo I asked if she wishes my friend Jim was fucking her instead of the dildo. She began talking like she does and even used his name as if he was fucking her. 

About a week later he was over watching a basketball game with me while my wife was out shopping. I veered the conversation to sex and told him that while my wife was using a dildo that she pretended she was fucking him. He thought it was hot and asked if it bothered me. I told him it didn't and even said I would let him fuck her if I could talk her into it. Just talking to him about fucking my wife made me so horny, but kind of upset in the stomach at the same time.It was a weird feeling, but it was all I could think about for the next week. Even he couldn't get it out of his head. He was like texting me all week, wondering if I talked to her about it. I told him I did, but she wouldn't agree.

He asked if I could video her using a dildo, and I told I would, but she won't let me. It's one thing to record an audio of her without her knowing, but I don't know how i could video her without her knowing. I keep scheming, and I may find a way or convince her eventually I hope. At least I have her thinking of fucking other men. I won't give up. I am bound and determined to turn my wife into a big slut one day.

• Like 2

Great opportunity there - she knows about him, and he knows she thinks about him when using her dildo, and they both know you approve.

You could do what happened to us, our best friend started getting close to my wife at weekends when we were together whenever I was out of the room, like making coffee etc. 

He would cuddle, kiss and eventually grope her, which turned her on to the point where eventually she told me that she wanted to go to bed with him.  The rest is history :thumb:

• Like 3

The best part for me is knowing that she is happy.  She doesn't have to sneak around and worry about "cheating". We have a wonderful relationship which just happens to include a third person. We are all friends and know exactly what everyone expects out of the relationship. The main thing is that she is happy.

• Like 5

On 14/07/2017 at 4:04 PM, warrinty2 said:

I would have stayed in control of what she did if she didn't stick with my rules she could fuck off 

My wife makes the rules in our relationship regarding sex and I am happy with that. We have been married for 37 years and in all other aspects we are a perfectly "normal" couple.She fucks who she wants, when she wants and wherever she wants and I love her for it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was seeing my wife go from a somewhat conservative housewife to a sexually confident woman that quickly learned how much fun it was to flirt and tease men and seeing how erotic it was to give them what they wanted.  She began dressing sexy, not slutty, in tops that showed cleavage and short skirts that showed off her fantastic legs.  I loved how sexy she looked when going out on a date and I would be at a constant state of arousal until she got home.  

The moment she walked in the door I knew the result, she always had that just fucked satisfied look on her face.  I couldn't wait to hear the details as I slide my cock into her sloppy pussy. 

• Like 4

The best part for me is the change that has occurred within me in understanding and accepting that my partners needs are the most important thing.

Knowing she will be meeting a lover and carefully giving her space or ensure she enjoys her lover to the full.

It takes a special strength to be able to want your partner to enjoy herself to the full.

However this plays out in the future I don't know, but I am not important so that doesn't matter. Giving her the space to do what she needs, and allowing everything to happen as she wishes (and I mean everything) is the best part for me.

Five days ago she told me she feels she has missed out not having ever sampled a black cock. I said nothing. It is up to her to deal with this as she wishes and I hope she fulfills any needs and desires she has. Ensuring she has total satisfaction is the best bit and is all that matters. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

The best part for me is the change that has occurred within me in understanding and accepting that my partners needs are the most important thing.

Knowing she will be meeting a lover and carefully giving her space or ensure she enjoys her lover to the full.

It takes a special strength to be able to want your partner to enjoy herself to the full.

However this plays out in the future I don't know, but I am not important so that doesn't matter. Giving her the space to do what she needs, and allowing everything to happen as she wishes (and I mean everything) is the best part for me.

Five days ago she told me she feels she has missed out not having ever sampled a black cock. I said nothing. It is up to her to deal with this as she wishes and I hope she fulfills any needs and desires she has. Ensuring she has total satisfaction is the best bit and is all that matters. 

That is true love - putting her wants above your own. 

Hope it all works for you and your partner.

• Thanks 1