CuckoldFart.com

Introducing myself and my wife

Ukwifedisplay

CUCKOLD TEST

5 hours ago, Ukwifedisplay said:

its a strange compultion im sure you'll all agree, to crave such things about ones own wife, but one which is incredibly powerful and thrilling

She is absolutely gorgeous, you lucky cucky.

I am sure that if and when it happens, you will enjoy the feelings, but no, It's not strange at all, in fact it appears to be a quite common feeling to want your wife fucked by other males.

But it sure is a strong and strange feeling you get inside, and when it actually happens it is so wonderful you may find that you want to explore more, perhaps to share her around even more than one guy.     There are so many ways to enjoy being a cuckold, just keep talking to each other, and stay safe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, Ukwifedisplay said:

Hi there. I'm a long time lurker and have been unable to resist my guilty compulsion to show off my wife in these specific circumstances.

ive long held guilty fantasies about her taking and enjoying other men, perhaps regular partners or multiple one-offs.

Similarly I've enjoyed the exquisite guilt of trading her photos with likeminded hubs for mutual pleasure.

Always been strikingly obvious to me that I much preferred her being seen by another guy, and all that entails, than I did seeing the other guy's wife.

I am fairly certain that I'm not a submissive cuckold seeking a master or humiliation, but I relish relinquishing some control, and I am obsessed with showing her to guys with imagination and lust, power and sexual command.  And I would thoroughly enjoy revealing intimate details as truthfully as possible.

We have been married for 22 years, she is 44 and a mum.

IMG_4868.JPG

IMG_4870.JPG

love to fuck her, she is very sexy

• Like 2