Subhub

Coping with rejection and denial

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2017_06/hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif.87e724dcafa6dfd0b3ffe25a72234254.gif" alt="hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif">

Just wondering how cucks deal with rejection and denial without it affecting their moods and everyday life?

I haven't been allowed sex for many months now but I have a very high sex drive. When possible I am caged and often plugged but my work and lifestyle mean it's not practical to remain so permanently.

I am also banned from any type of orgasm without express permission which is rarely given. I broke these rules three times recently and am due 18 strokes of the cane as a result.

What's really bothering me is that, because of the above, I become tense and irritable with my wife and we often argue about everyday stuff, which then breaks down the cuck/Dom relationship in my mind. This is also a shame and makes my situation even harder to deal with.

My wife, whilst playing along with the "theme" actually just doesn't want sex with me, nor is she interested in others - for now anyway.

If I could just find a way to cope with the frustration....

• Like 2

Hmm, I read a story somewhere about a guy in a similar situation who struggled to get his wife into things, she would spank/cane him from time to time but only when he pestered her. He gave her his keys and the result was that she just ignored him sexually and their marriage became just an existence rather than a relationship.

I can't remember what, but something happened that changed her and got her back involved with her husband.

I'll have to have a look for the link for you, I think that it was on Altarboy's site - I've had a quick look but the format and sequence of the stories has been changed so I couldn't immediately find it.

It sounds like a serious lack of communication, neither of you are getting what you need and are making you both unhappy. Time for you both to sit down and talk. In order for any of this to work there has to be communication, open and honesty. 

• Like 4

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks Enigma I'd appreciate that. I would hate for our marriage to fail over this but it won't survive as a vanilla relationship either and I have ZERO interest in finding another partner.

I could not agree more and have actually told her exactly that. We do talk but I get the impression she's just going along with it for my sake :-(

Then you need to find out what makes her happy, not say you are making it all about you, but if she feels the relationship is  about what you want and need and not about hers or you both then a void tends to happen and if you let it go for to long it's hard to fix it. 

Partners shouldn't be ignored 

I really love the idea of this whole lifestyle and it's fair to keep you caged if you didn't have much sex drive but you know .......

I hope things trun around for you before you loose interest from the marriage and all

cheers 

Are you sure she doesn't have a bull? You told  in another topic she fantasize aloud to be fucked by another guy. She's into domination of you and enjoy to abuse and hhhhhhhhh you, so I don't think that a such woman is not interested into sex.

• Like 1

Wow! Really? I read all the responses and am just SMFH!

To me it's really simple-This lifestyle AIN'T for you & your wife!!

Maybe as playtime, but NOT a lifestyle.

• Like 1

Agree , this isn't working for both of you. Remember most women , do not like a totally submissive man.Maybe she isn't in to it.  Some women are naturally dominant and would do fine with the lifestyle you are trying. It sounds like to me she has lost respect for you and interest. Also you do not derive excitement from being denied rather you are overly frustrated. Basically the idea is exciting to you but you also want to fuck. You should save the submissive stuff for playtime once in a while.Maybe during the day she can lock you up and tease you at night every so often but in between those times, experiment with you being dominant instead or just making love.  I think if you fuck your wife like a man once in a while you will both be happier and more satisfied. If you want to watch me show you what to do with her , I'd be happy too. :)

You may be right but does that mean we should stop trying? There could be other issues involved, a lack of confidence on her part as an example. Things like this are never simple.

Actually I do derive great pleasure from being denied. The biggest pleasure for me, however, would be derived from knowing she is loving it too.

She is a naturally dominant person but not so much sexually. I have always been extremely dominant in and out of bed but have chosen to take this path because I thought she would prefer it - maybe I'm wrong...

Keithxxx thinks, it will all work out in the end > I think, Yes it will, and probably IMO it will be in a Divorce unless you both talk honestly ASAP, my advice is to stop this lifestyle for the moment, get your cage off so you are a free man again (this is important).

Once uncaged you both need to have a long and sober talk , and not in the confines of your home, especially the  marital bed, this is to safeguard against you both possibly getting intimate and maybe having sex, this is not the time for that, I recommend you have the talk over a dinner date at your favourite restaurant (not to much alcohol a glass of wine with the meal is fine) this will allow tempers and anger issues to be kept under control, so you can talk in a calm and positive manner to each other, you need to set this up with your wife beforehand telling her why and what you want and expect you both to discus at the dinner date, this will give you both time to think and sort out your feelings and what you wish to say.

The main thing is, you both have to be totally honest with each other, as for now it is not working, because of your differences in what you each want out of it, IMHO you are both taking it to far, to much to the extreme, which IS!  Damaging your marriage, and which NEEDS!  repairing urgently, even if it means giving up the lifestyle for real altogether.

As for game playing it can work very well if you both think this will work for you, many couples do it this way as it's safer for the marriage, so it has to be worth a try, try to make it over a shorter period, for a few days or up to a week to start with, things like you being caged again, she teasing and denying you any form of sex whilst you have to satisfy her as often as she wants (many times with luck), and when this time ends, you then need to have intimate and loving sex with each other, it  is a must, again IMHO this is the best course for you both, you must always put your marriage first every time.

I truly hope you can work things out between you, so I finish in saying good luck to you both.

• Like 1

It is definitely luck of communication. I can only give some advice from my experience how you could make things better. Encourage her in more subtle ways to get involved with other man. Motivate her to dress more sexy, don't miss the opportunity to tell her how adorable she is, specially that you notice how other man are looking at her and how it turns you on. She needs self-confidence and to be 100% shure that you are wreally in to it, that you are not going to be mad when it really happends.

I don't believe K. doesn't like sex.. something happened for her refusing and humiliating you

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3

I could not live like that, I am the man of my house. I would not be put in this position.