CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TEST

On 6/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, Billparker said:

hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif.87e724dcafa6dfd0b3ffe25a72234254.gif.a0c6743de739952250bc7eac57268f40.gif

I have sucked off many black men because of my wife and I've reached a point where I actually like sucking cocks. I was busy fluffing up my wife's boyfriend and unknowingly I deepthroated him and let him finish in my throat. Both of them were mad at me but we had a good laugh later. Now I know many black men are not into it but Idk how she manages to convince them. Are there any other cucks who like doing so?

Me, I told her I wanted to watch her fuck other men.  I am 25 years older than her, so she was hungry for young cock.  I was so hot but one day a black reply to our post.  I got hard looking at his cock, but she said it was too big.  We finally met up with him.  He was so nice and gentle.  He went slow and easy for a while then let her have it.  Damn it was so hot.  When he pilled out she was so full.  I licked and sucked her clean.  He was laying beside with his soft cock laying on his leg.  He looked  at me and said clean it up.  I just went for it.  I sucked and licked him.  I am now a full cucksucker and love it

• Like 5

As for the topic at hand I rarely fluff my wife’s bulls,  that’s something she prefers to herself 

But I’ve always enjoyed cleaning her pussy out by licking up the cum. That became a natural progression to giving the bulls cock a clean as well.

And some of the bulls that she has had have enjoyed coming inside of my mouth instead of inside of her pussy.  The expectation for me to perform had always felt like quite a turn on 

Our experiences have never been about humiliation or at least I’ve never felt humiliated.   So she has had a number of bulls  that have been our friends.

Anyway, I remember the first time her boyfriend Mike came by and she wasn’t there and we were having a couple beers in the backyard waiting for her to come home.  Anyway she called that she was stuck at work and he couldn’t stick around and wait. He had come around to give her a quick afternoon fuck and I’ve been looking forward to cleaning up her pussy after  just come around to give her a quick afternoon fuck and I’d been looking forward to cleaning up her pussy after.  So I summoned up on my courage and ask led him if I can give him a blowjob before he left . 

Next thing I know I’m in my bedroom he has his shorts and underwear down around his ankles and this Strong black man is feeding me his beautiful hard cock. He was considerate held my head and let me do all the work and because of that I did my very best which wasn’t that good I’m sure but I was just learning and it certainly was good enough to make him cum.

I could smell and taste him for the rest of the day and masturbated at least twice thinking about the experience 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Clearwing178 said:

As for the topic at hand I rarely fluff my wife’s bulls,  that’s something she prefers to herself 

But I’ve always enjoyed cleaning her pussy out by licking up the cum. That became a natural progression to giving the bulls cock a clean as well.

And some of the bowl that she has had have enjoyed coming inside of my mode instead of inside of her pussy.

I absolutely love it and I’m happy either way

Good boi and welcome

9 hours ago, marcelles69 said:

I really don’t know, cause i‘m new in this kind of lifestyle. But in my mind it’s really hot blowing a guy in front of my wife... And my wife knies about my „bisexual“ tendences... So i think it would be very hot, as long as my wife helps me 😉

Same for you Marcelles, welcome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 8:57 AM, Billparker said:

Been there. There was once this guy she brought home and he asked me to just sniff his cock but I was so tempted that I spat on it and took the tip in my mouth. The next thing I knew was getting up late morning realizing he knocked me out. Apparently Vicky went to his place for the weekend 

did it hurt? wat all happened?

• 2 weeks later...

My GF told me when we first started talking about her cucking me that she would expect me to clean her up (whether it was mine or someone else's) and clean him up if that's what her bull wanted. She also offers to let me get them hard for her if he wants that as well. So yep, I have sucked a few cocks.

• Like 5