CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

Cuckold Tests

16 hours ago, cumlayus said:

My cucky loves to suck cock as much as I love to watch him. He has even entertained my lover who's showed up early before I'm home from work. Cucky had a day off so it was perfect timing. He sucked his cock then took him bareback in his little man pussy where my lover planted a load of seed lol. When I got home my lover was ready to go again and for a long time. My lover took a pic and texted it to me, it was of my cucky bent over the couch, his hole wide open and leaking the deposit LOL. Loved it and couldn't wait to get home :) 

Yeah I know wives love it.

• Like 7

I've only gotten to suck her bull's cock one time and that was after he came inside her. It's incredibly erotic to think about fluffing him up and getting him all nice and hard for him to fuck my girlfriend. 

When I am present I usually eat her out while she sucks him. I get her all nice and wet and she gets him all nice and hard. That way he can just easily slip inside her thanks to my tongue work. :)

• Like 10

It's crazy how this lifestyle can change a person. When we set off, my wife (then my girlfriend) expressed interest in me sucking a cock. Of course I was adamant it would never happen. Seven years later, she jokes that her boyfriend's cock is in my mouth more than hers. Needless to say I've grown to love it. 

• Like 10

I sucked cock when I was a schoolboy, there was a group of us who used to suck each other; then didn't for many years. In a 3some with my wife and a lover I took him in my mouth and was overwhelmed with the silky feel of a hard cock sliding between my lips. I realised that I had missed it all those years. Now I suck cock whenever I can and really enjoy it. As for the wife, it makes her excited to see me lick and suck her lover's cock.

• Like 10

On 7/1/2017 at 0:06 AM, Kaktuscpl said:

The thought of cleaning his cock has been rolling around in my fantasies....If wife asked/told me to suck him....and he wasn't freaked out about it ....I WOULD ,,,I LOVE EATING CUM FROM HER PUSSY ...SO WHY NOT.....

IT IS JUST GOING THE EXTRA STEP TO PLEASURE YOUR WIFE......or am I wrong here?

I've both sucked bulls before and after they fucked my woman, and sucked her while the bull mounted me. I loved it all.

• Like 7

My wife stayed with her lover for 2 day,s as you can see from the pics he sent me, they say it all..

She sucked his cock, dressed like a whore for him,fucked herself in his garden,Wrote a message to me on her Arse,and left a deposit in her cunt,for me .

I LOVE MY WIFE

519_1000.jpg

531_1000.jpg

533_1000.jpg

542_1000.jpg

829_1000.jpg

DSC06024.jpg.277cfb28b95afec2f89b0a31faba0d8f.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...