CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I've done it and certainly would do it again. It's a shared pleasure we have.

My craving for sucking cock started probably like a lot of others. Enjoying a fresh creampie and then continuing on eventually to cleaning her lovers cock.

One morning while she was sleeping and needing to get her bull up because he needed too be somewhere that morning I decided to give him a blowjob before dropping him off.

I enjoyed it but it's more enjoyable with her present.

• Like 3

On 8/21/2017 at 6:23 AM, Kaktuscpl said:

I haven't sucked a cock,but would if wife asked me to.and the guy was ok with it....but loved eating the creampie that he left in her pussy

When SHE comes home, sits on the sofa, opens her legs,and tells you how wonderfull he is,and tells you to suck all the CUM out of her,then kiss her ,so SHE can taste him again... 

tumblr_odgpqzCVem1secv8fo1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From my experience,everyone who tries sucking cocks,becomes a fan.Many of my lovers,who were identifying themselves as "Damn straight", are now cocksuckers and quite fanatic ones.I do not know why,but it is taboo in our "modern" society.I think it is normal for a man to have sex with all people and not just men or women.I love fucking women as much as I love fucking men.Same goes about getting fucked by men and women.To be honest it is quite liberating doing whatever you want and living the best of both worlds.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, maryann660ac said:

i was 17 girlfriend and i smokin weed got romantic played with our titties  took panties off fingered each other then really went at it found we loved it  spent many many saturdays eating each other found we both liked licking ass too 

002.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

001.JPG

Love this post, thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1