CuckoldFart.com

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

Billparker

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

I am just starting to explore my wife's boyfriend as he may very well be the father of her unborn baby...walking in on them following a bubble bath...in which they were both nice and clean..and just jumping on our bed...I got in quick while they were still fresh...and I went to work first on my wife and then start to brush against him...he was cool with it...and so was my wife..I gave him a good licking to include his cock, balls, taint, and ass cheeks...just pure indulgence on my part...tried to swallow...but it was too sticky for me...did taste interesting...

• Like 7

On 6/30/2017 at 10:06 PM, Kaktuscpl said:

The thought of cleaning his cock has been rolling around in my fantasies....If wife asked/told me to suck him....and he wasn't freaked out about it ....I WOULD ,,,I LOVE EATING CUM FROM HER PUSSY ...SO WHY NOT.....

IT IS JUST GOING THE EXTRA STEP TO PLEASURE YOUR WIFE......or am I wrong here?

The next time my wife's boyfriend is cumming in her...I would like to have his balls in my mouth...

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, teenieweenieinAL said:

You're not wrong...and yes to His balls ...my Ex-Wife loved me to rim Her B/F as He pounded Her!!!!

Rimming can place you up close obviously where you can taste him...with rimming....licking and nibbling his taint can add to the excitement...for him...better stimulation leading to intense sperm release...for your wife...major creampie to mix with her love juices....and you....for the unique tastes and softness of ass cheeks in your face....enjoy

• Like 7

my Ex-Wife has told most of our friends, and ALL the females She knows that the only way i even tolerate being around pussy, is only if it's filled with a Real Man's Cum!!!!   She has told everyone who will listen that i am now officially Gay!!   She has seen me totally ignore Her when there is a Man around...or even a dildo...lol....i agreed with Her in front of Her three best friends!!  She almost fell in the floor laughing at me....well, ALL of them did when She did!!!!   One of them said well, I'm not a bit surprised....just look at his tiny clitty...he's not "gay"....he's just a lesbian.....ALL rofl!!!! 

• Like 5

On 12/14/2017 at 11:01 AM, teenieweenieinAL said:

You're not wrong...and yes to His balls ...my Ex-Wife loved me to rim Her B/F as He pounded Her!!!!

Whose to say...when getting in close..to assist and observe...how can anyone clearly define the ground rules...let's look at it this way...to keep one busy...there is a vagina..a penis..a scrotum...and two mud pits...why miss out...

• Like 4

I am Coco french exhibitionnist blonde slut and bitch to BBC, i have 316 IR pics to share, please use them and repost my pics ;-)

316 IR pics to me 

Easy with ZIP file.
My pics can be distributed and posted on any web site. 
All of my pics are copy right free. I love to show my face and body to everybody! 
You can post my pics in your gallerie, blogs or forums if you want !

38978267.jpg

25603958_a86.jpg

38978265.jpg

38978287.jpg

38978227.jpg

38978267.jpg

38978269.jpg

• Like 6

On 12/22/2017 at 9:56 PM, cocotheslut said:

I am Coco french exhibitionnist blonde slut and bitch to BBC, i have 316 IR pics to share, please use them and repost my pics ;-)

316 IR pics to me 

Easy with ZIP file.
My pics can be distributed and posted on any web site. 
All of my pics are copy right free. I love to show my face and body to everybody! 
You can post my pics in your gallerie, blogs or forums if you want !

38978267.jpg

25603958_a86.jpg

38978265.jpg

38978287.jpg

38978227.jpg

38978267.jpg

38978269.jpg

Coco..you are incredible..occupying multiple bbc...not easy...but you make it look like it is..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2017 at 8:43 PM, Billparker said:

hot.gif.1cf946ea77a8f3af3f183d626a5db402.gif.87e724dcafa6dfd0b3ffe25a72234254.gif.a0c6743de739952250bc7eac57268f40.gif

I have sucked off many black men because of my wife and I've reached a point where I actually like sucking cocks. I was busy fluffing up my wife's boyfriend and unknowingly I deepthroated him and let him finish in my throat. Both of them were mad at me but we had a good laugh later. Now I know many black men are not into it but Idk how she manages to convince them. Are there any other cucks who like doing so?

BLACK IS BEST, I dont mind if they want to fuck me as well,in fact i love sharing her black lovers,gets better and better..

513_1000.jpg

• Like 9