CuckoldFart.com

My wife what you think

splif

CUCKOLD TEST

16 hours ago, trailwood said:

She needs a real man to keep her pleasured and pleased.  I'm very well endowed and have experience.  Can host or travel, whatever suite the both of you.  I'm in North Carolina, but can travel most anytime.   Your call !!

July 2017.jpg

Wow...what a huge one...

16 hours ago, trailwood said:

She needs a real man to keep her pleasured and pleased.  I'm very well endowed and have experience.  Can host or travel, whatever suite the both of you.  I'm in North Carolina, but can travel most anytime.   Your call !!

July 2017.jpg

Wow that's a huge cock 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, Flamingo6562 said:

Splif... Your wife needs those pretty hangers spanked some. In fact why don't we have her sit on your face while she sucks some cock and gets her titties slapped around?

I was thinking along the same lines.  I want to bind her tits and make them stand out then play with her nipples, pinching, pulling and slapping while I see how her pussy reacts with this abuse.  If she creams, she is mine, if not, oh well.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, myasianwife38 said:

What would you enjoy doing to my wife and my DOM wants me to receive as many tributes as possible on her lovely slut body. 

8d5071e8-9c36-4e19-920a-53e55d5a818d.jpg 

asian slut wife.jpg

Good cucky!!  Will be interesting to see how many cum splashed shots you may get to that cute face and gorgeous little cunt

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 3:05 PM, splif said:

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Love her beautiful tits. Id love to wrap her tits around my cock while I fucked her mouth for you. She has a sexy ass!! Id bend her over you so your face to face and pound her pussy to orgasm after orgasm right in your face!! 

Where would you like me to cum? In her pussy so you'd have a cream pie to eat? 

• Like 3

This is the kind of bull i love i wana watch her face, her eye balls going up as you put every inch of your cock in her, i wana see her mouth wide open as i see her screams of pleasure, i want to hold her hand letting her know i am there, and yes every drop of your cum in her pussy i want it badly only from her pussy..

• Like 1

On 9/16/2017 at 9:21 PM, splif said:

For you stonemtncouple

IMG_0310.JPG

"Thats it baby, look at me, offer up those beautiful tits to me. Mmmm watch me fuck your tits! "

"Makes your pussy so wet dosent it baby? "

"You love all this attention don't you. Open your mouth for me. If your real good for me Il let you taste my cum. Now show me how much you love a real mans cock!" 

• Like 5