CuckoldFart.com

Fastest you have cum during sex

cuckinct

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, Sigma5 said:

I have cum just looking at my wife's cunt, without touching myself. Have never lasted more than a few thrusts after entering her. It is why she has had numerous affairs and now cuckolds me. I usually cum now whilst licking her used cunt

I hope you thank her, humbly, with every suck of cunny, and bum-hole

• Like 1

One night watching my wife get slammed by her BBC boyfriend over and over, after he dumped the 3rd load of the night in her I finally got my turn... the closer my dick got to her gaping, cum oozing cunt, the harder it was to control myself.  Finally, when my dick slid into the silky wetness, I exploded. They both laughed at me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

usually 3mins tops quickest for for our 10th wedding aniversary and i was to the eyeballs in meds that usually stop me getting hard and cumming but shee was whispering sweet nothings in his ear as they or at least she was in love. She hitched up her skirt and within 5 strokes she was cumming yet my soft cock i merely touched shot out a load first, not that either noticed or cared. I wish i had it on video, i don't like the guy one bit but she loved him fucking her and he is a very skilled cocksman. So from her sitting on him my soft cock shot a load in my face in 7ish seconds.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, sissyjilly said:

IDK how fast it was but ive cum before i could even slide my cock fully into her, probably less than 5 seconds. I probably average around a minute pumping slowly, give or take 15 seconds.

Introduce me to your wife, she needs a good long fuck!  If you are not in the NYC area bring her for a long weekend.