cuckinct

Fastest you have cum during sex

gosh i never have timed it but i have cum many times while in process if whoever doing the fucking can last i do to but i may cum 4 to 5 times  wspecially if he is big and thick

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I once came without even touching myself as I was watching another man fuck my wife. As he began to pump sperm in her, my own cock began to twitch and cum. It was fantastic!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 7

My first wife got off on me cumming in her pussy the faster the better she felt that proved I loved her, when she was drunk would beg to get fucked and tell me hurry up and cum

• Like 2

I have cum just looking at my wife's cunt, without touching myself. Have never lasted more than a few thrusts after entering her. It is why she has had numerous affairs and now cuckolds me. I usually cum now whilst licking her used cunt

• Like 1

:)Love this sir I would love your hot flying sperm as I fuck doggy style Id love you to approach my front and deliver your tasty sperm orally into my throat mmmmm . We would john just how fast you shot your load in my mouth ,, Thanks Your a gift to me actually ,, Kisses Gina:wub:

Edited by filipina Gina Jones
correct spelling
  • Like 1

I ejaculate in 10 s in my wife's pussy in one case when I take my wife in the doggystyle position and it is she who moves and makes the come and go

cumming is not important. it,s the watching and enjoying the sight of my wife wriggling and gasping out several highs on the end of her black bulls monster. to see her face creased in delicious agony, she,s so grateful she has a pliant husband. lovely

• Like 1

i once came as soon as my Wife took off Her bra...She just shook Her head, put Her clothes back on, and left to fuck Her B/F...lol...

(in my defense, She had on Her sexiest bra...tee hee)!!

• Like 1

One night watching my wife get slammed by her BBC boyfriend over and over, after he dumped the 3rd load of the night in her I finally got my turn... the closer my dick got to her gaping, cum oozing cunt, the harder it was to control myself.  Finally, when my dick slid into the silky wetness, I exploded. They both laughed at me.

• Like 4

usually 3mins tops quickest for for our 10th wedding aniversary and i was to the eyeballs in meds that usually stop me getting hard and cumming but shee was whispering sweet nothings in his ear as they or at least she was in love. She hitched up her skirt and within 5 strokes she was cumming yet my soft cock i merely touched shot out a load first, not that either noticed or cared. I wish i had it on video, i don't like the guy one bit but she loved him fucking her and he is a very skilled cocksman. So from her sitting on him my soft cock shot a load in my face in 7ish seconds.

• Like 1

30 seconds is around my fastest.  Weird thing was, wife came just as quick!  Of course she had the aid of using a vibrator along with my cock in her.  

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

I think both of your wives need to have a long hard fuck.  I think my record for longest time is about 6 hours before cumming.

• Like 1

Not sure if it counts but I came before In even entered her. That was the last time she let me try. 2 years ago

• Like 1