cuckinct

Fastest you have cum during sex

IDK how fast it was but ive cum before i could even slide my cock fully into her, probably less than 5 seconds. I probably average around a minute pumping slowly, give or take 15 seconds.

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Introduce me to your wife, she needs a good long fuck!  If you are not in the NYC area bring her for a long weekend.

After my wife has been out on a date or with a regular and then comes home,  once I stick my cock into her used and sloppy pussy I cum almost instantly.  Knowing that Karen has been thoroughly satisfied and her lover has pumped a load or loads of sperm into my own wife's vagina just puts me over the top.  Feeling his sperm inside her makes me explode in seconds.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing your reality of premature release.  The first time I entered my Wife's wet pussy after using Her favorite vibrating dildo (which is 3"+ longer and much thicker than my tiny clit) to give Her a squirting orgasm, the ease of entering Her, along with how 'used' Her pussy felt, made me squirt so quick I could not believe it, then suddenly started shrinking and fell out to which She added She couldn't feel me in Her anymore, felt my softening clit and asked if I had cum already.  I shyly admitted I had as I crawled between Her legs for my cleanup duties.  

When I suggested we incorporate our friendly purple vibrator into ALL our future foreplay activities, She did not disagree and admitted She really enjoyed the 'purple guy'. Then added, you couldn't stand it if i left you for someone else.  I was stunned and almost speechless that my vanilla Wife would actually say it and in my submissive state I could only mutter a feeble, 'guess so'.  

• Like 3

Lastnight...as my and I lay in bed dozing off...zzzz...anticipating morning sex...I felt as though she had already been intimate with her boyfriend earlier which explained her fatigue...so....zzzz...as I awoke this morning...I noticed a wet spot in our bed that obviously leaked out of her...it was his...noticing it...and moving around in those same sheets...I spontaneously shot my sperm...in an instant...I then passed out again...and when I awoke...we were in 69 position...the lady knows what she wants...a fast orgasm from me has to be on her list...

• Like 5

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2018_02/image.png.fdad84e56f6509984d99390831ddd495.png" alt="image.png.fdad84e56f6509984d99390831ddd495.png" />

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I assume from all your messages that you're letting everyone know you're an available bull??

The taste ive ever came was when i was using a big thick l black dildo in my wife. I came faster harder and way way more than i ever did Fucking her

The fastest ever was immediately upon getting my thingy completely in. 

One stroke. 

My wife just giggled and said. "And that is why!" 

• Like 1

I have ejaculated fully clothed and in my underwear no hands while watching my wife with other men so embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Three or four strokes I think - now not allowed to cum inside her at all.

• Like 1

I tend to come very quickly doing zipperless fucks you know in elevators in public bathrooms in the stalls mostly with young women but then I'm cool and I can fuck for hours 

I'm an older guy.  I tend to take my time once inserted.  Try to prolong as long as possible.  Wife cums 2 or 3 times before I do.

I have to admit i lack the stamina of a real man. I usually cum within a couple of minutes of fucking... Maybe 5 minutes on a very good day. And my girl is very vocal about my lack of stamina and small dick. She always says I'm not satisfying her sexually... Not like she wants to be... But the fastest I've cum is 2 strokes in after we've had some erotic pillow talk about her cuckolding me with a strong alpha bull... 

• Like 1

Give your wife to me and you can cum just as quickly as you watch us together.

• Like 1

I, probably, won't even have to touch myself to blow my sissy load in that case... 😋😉

I imagine not....visual stimulation is a very intense thing for the right cucks

• Like 1

The combination of the visual stimulation and verbal humiliation will be too much for me to handle... 

• Like 1

Yes, this sissy loves humiliation as well!!   i came w/out touching myself several times as i began licking a Real Man's cum out of Her!!   i have heard Her telling Her B/F and G/Fs about me on the phone many times....

• Like 1