CuckoldFart.com

Fastest you have cum during sex

cuckinct

4 hours ago, lostsissylv said:

As soon as the tip of my tiny sissy clit entered her. Literally 1-2 seconds. She just laughed at how pathetic it was. 

I'm about 4.5",till 2 year ago my wife thought that i have a big cock, after the first time she felt a large cock ( about 9") she lost  interest in my cock and she can't no more coming with me.

She says once you get use to fly first class it's hard to fly economy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 years later...

On her return from a week away with the 25 year old British paratrooper my 44 year old wife had met, I asked her in bed as we kissed and cuddled prior to making love if he was better in bed than me. Stupid question really as I was a weedy 51 year old by now and Debbie had been with a muscular lad half my age all week.

"Yes", she murmured. "Tell me that again", I asked. Without hesitation Debbie admitted, "yes, Clark's much better in bed than you." I came involuntarily on the spot, across her belly and pussy. 

Frustrated by my hair trigger, Debbie ordered me to "get down there and clean that mess up", which I did. We never had sex again after that and we split up a year later.

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 1