CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Is Going To A Bar By Herself Tonight

My Big Clit

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I believe every girl that cucks her partner firstly does it for him. I did and i let men abuse the fuck out of me, but then i got to enjoy it . Now i do it for me and my hubby waits at home or watches while im fucking. He enjoys that and i enjoy as many cocks as i want.I like to think we will always be together but you never know. Its down to feelings,how good he is with his cock and the size of his wallet  xxx

• Like 3

My wife was 23 when I finally convinced her to fuck other men.  It took about 2 years to convince her that I wanted her to have sexual freedom.  She started by fucking my best friend then a few days later he came to visit and we both fucked her All night long.  After that she was hooked and over the years I've watched her fuck many different men and she's had several boyfriends who she fucked on a regular basis.  We've been happily married for over 40 years.  We have had many 3 somes and 4 somes as well as one on one sex with others.  The key to the whole thing is knowing the difference between sex and love and having full trust in one another.  

• Like 5

I'm at work and decided to share this with you.

When my alarm went off this morning, my wife wasn't in bed, I figured she probably got up and is making me breakfast. So I got up, slipped on my robe, and went to the kitchen. She wasn't home. Then I saw an envelope next to the coffee maker that was just finishing. She must have put it on automatic so it would be ready for me when i got up.

I poured me a cup and picked up the envelope. It was a letter from her. In big bold letters it said, "Dear Rich". I sat at the table with my coffee, ans started to read the letter.

It was a long letter written out by hand. My wife has always had a beautiful handwriting, and it was neat, very well spaced, and folded perfectly. I'm a CPA by trade. I worked for a small company in town, so attention to detail is something that comes natural to me.Thus the reason I mention the way the letter looked. 

The letter began by her telling me she loved me, and that she will never ever want to hurt me, and she was sorry for her attitude the other night. 

then the meat of the letter, where she got right to the point.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dear Rich"

When you get this I will be out shopping. For what I am not sure. it's just that I didn't want to be home when you read it.

Well, let me get right to it. You have been bugging me for over a year about your tiny dick, and how I deserved more. I finally let you purchase me a dildo, and what do you do? You get me a battery operated one that is over 8 inches long and easily 6 inches around. I used it, and learned to love it, while realizing you are right, your little dick is pathetically useless. However, I still refused to let you talk me into letting anyone else fuck me as you desired. Yet you continued to plead and beg me to let you watch another man fuck me. I finally broke down and went out by myself to see what would happen.

You were right, I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would. Tom was not the only guy who hit up on me the other night. There must have been about 10 different men who asked if they could buy me a drink. I took advantage of them and so the only drink I paid for was my first. I talked to a few men, but the one that I'm liked the best was Tom. Maybe because he was the biggest guy in the bar, and once I found out how nice he was, I figured he would protect me from the others who mostly were weird old hippy types. Plus, I kept hearing your voice telling me to find a guy with a big cock. Well Tom was like 6"5" or so. If he is big, he probably has a big cock to. Well the rest you already know. 

Now I thought this over and came to a decision, but I want you to hear it without hearing my voice. So I figured it's best for you to read what I came up with, since you always have understood things you read better than things I say to you. So here goes.

If you want me to fuck other men, then I want complete control as to who, when, where, and how often. I will allow you to suggest things, but don't expect me to take your advice. I will listen to what you say, and yes I will seriously consider your concerns if you think a certain situation seems troublesome, but ultimately all decisions are finalized by me, and me alone. If I am to allow another man inside me, then it is my choice, not yours.

Until I know you can handle what you want me to do,  the men I get with will either take me to their place or a motel.  I will not bring any of them home for you to meet, or for you to watch fuck me until I feel the time is right.  If some time I decide I want you to watch, then I will decide.

I promise to share every lurid, sleazy, hot, detail with you in a way that makes you feel you were there so you can get your rocks off. But until I feel you can handle this, and if I feel comfortable with you watching you will not be present. I also promise I will text you whenever I can to keep you up on what is happening, but if you don't hear from me for a few hours, don't freak out. I also promise to let you know where the guys house is, or which motel we go to for safety's sake. If at some time I decode to spend the whole night, then understand that after I tell you where I am, that you may not hear from me until the next morning before I head home. Remember, this is my pussy, my body, and my choice.

I have thought a lot about this since I got home the other night. I also checked out some web sites to get an understanding of why men like their wives to be with other men. I guess you would be considered a cuckold. From what I read, there are various levels of what a man will become, just as there are different things that the wife expects. You may want to be a cuckold, and I have no problem with that.

As for me, I prefer the term I read about on this site I found where the wife is considered a hot wife. I guess the difference being, one wife gets with men for the specific purpose of getting fucked so her husband can either watch or wait for her to come home used and abused like a slut for him to feel good about. Sorry, I will not be called a slut. The other basically dates men, but not with the main purpose of getting fucked. She may or may not bring a man home. I like that, because I will be going on dates that may not always end up with me getting fucked. Sometimes I may just go out with a guy who wants to treat me to a good night out.

As I said Rich, I love you very much and would never want to do anything to hurt you, but I need you to understand that once we go down this path, things will never ever be as they were. If you agree, then I plan on taking full advantage of what you agree to. As I read on this site, you will be my husband, but my body will forever belong to other men. Since your penis is so small that I need to rub my clit against your pelvis just to get off, I will be looking for men who can bring me to an orgasm just by sliding their dicks in me. If any boyfriend ever learns that we are married, but asks me to stop fucking you for a time, I will do as he asks. I add this, because your desire to be cuckolded would mean you expect this to happen from time to time. 

You need to know Rich that you will never be able to do the things to or for me that the men I will be dating can. You and I both know that I am beautiful, and I have a nice body. I do nit plan on dating regular men, I plan on dating high class wealthy men who will be able to treat me the way I have always dreamed of being treated. If I am going to be what you want me to be, I will not do it with losers. After all, I already have a loser in you. Your words, not mine. You have whined time and time again that you failed to give me what you wanted to. I accepted that, but now you are offering me the opportunity to better myself, even if that is done though dating better men. 

So you need to know that you will never ever be able to match up with the men I plan of dating. I will be dating men who will treat me better than you ever have treated me. Men who will probably take me to restaurants you only wish you could afford to take me to. Men who will take me places you can't stand going to. Men who may even take me on trips to places you cannot afford to take me, and places you will never go.  You will also have to understand that many of these men will try all they can to steal me away from you. Since some will consider you my brother, they will just be trying to win my heart for marriage.  Yes, I will tell the men O live with my brother and that I am divorced. Unless I decide that I will tell the truth you are my husband, you are my brother. Got it? Plus, understand this, if you ever treat me bad or make me feel bad for doing what you begged me to do, and agreed to let me do, I may leave you for one of them.  

So if this is what you want Rich, and agree with all my rules, then let let me know. If you don't agree, then it is over. Not us, but and I will never ever again even listen to you talking about the things that turn you on. Go ahead and think about this and let me know when you get home tonight. Don't call me, don't text me. I want you to think about this so that you can bounce things around that meticulously logical brain of yours, before making a decision.

P.S. One more thing I just thought of. You know that I am on birth control, but you also know that it is not 100%. Should I ever get pregnant from another man, you know I am pro-life and will not even consider an abortion. So if I end up pregnant, you will be raising another man's child. What if I date a black guy and he is the father? Just something else to consider.

I love you with all my heart Rich, 

Mary

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After reading her letter, my stomach was again in knots. I couldn't even eat anything, and the coffee just made me more nervous than I usually am.  Do you people have any idea of how difficult is is to do my job today, not knowing if I agree to continue to decide to end it. I deal with numbers all day, and today things just aren't adding up.

I was born on September 17th, and when I was younger I read up on astrological signs and how they effect people. Well I am a Virgo, with a Virgo rising,  and I read once that Virgos are famous for being logical, neat, meticulous, logical, and voyeuristic. If true, it sure pegged me right. I have about 3 or four hours to decide what I'll do. I want my wife to be used by other men, but I want to watch.

I don't like the idea of pretending I'm her brother, but if it advances my desires, maybe it will work. I like the idea of her wanting to only date wealthy men, but why would men like that ever want to fuck a married woman while her husband is watching? Would they be more apt to become a bull type of man that likes fucking a woman in front of their husband? Raising another man's child, hmm. That is a tough one to answer, and I'm not racist, but I'm very self continuous and dislike situations that may make me feel uncomfortable. 

So what do you all think?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, alexdumont said:

I don't think any of her conditions are unreasonable. You would be getting what you have been telling her you want, and that's the main thing.

You don't think her wanting me to pretend to be her brother so she can tell men she is divorced and living with her brother to be a stretch?

The part of the letter where she says she only wants men that will give her more in class and money than you can would concern me.  She just might come to like a better life than you can give her and decide to dump you for a bigger cock and deep pockets.

• Like 3

Hey man she is right you did start her on this path and you do love her, so before you fuck up totally tell her yes her terms are great, and tell her Sweetheart if you do prefer a nice Huge Blk Cock Please be my guess, and I look forward to pleasing you both and welcoming you and your Wondeful Lover and (even his child if it happens) home so I can serve you both from now on!  Sweetheart I commit myself to you and your Lover.

• Like 1

After spending 8 agonizing hours at work going through the plus and negatives of moving forward with my wife's proposal, I decided to tell her I am all in. Yes, my emotional, fantasy desire to know my wife is getting fucked by men who have bigger dicks than me has won over my logical side.

Logic says a man should never ever put your wife in a situation where her emotions can lead her to even consider making out with another man, let alone put her in a situation where another man would be playing in his garden of love.

Well, logic be damned, I will soon be part of an exclusive club where the wives get all the sex they want, and the husband gets only what she offers. I couldn't wait to get home to tell her. I actually decided to go forward about three hours before I got off. So for the last three hours I was thinking of how I would let her know.

When I finally got home from work I decided to just enter the house and yell out I agree. So I opened the door, went in, and and the moment the door was closed I yelled out to my wife;

“I love you Mary, and I agree that you can have complete control over your pussy”

A moment later my wife and her best friend walked out of the kitchen with drinks in their hands. Her friend Renee was laughing while my wife just stood there with her mouth open. I stammered as I tried to apologize, but it was no use, I couldn't think of what to say.

My wife played it off by joking that I must want to get laid. She added, “He gets horny over all the numbers he plugs into computers all day.”

Renee looked at me with a smile and said, “I knew you were strange back in high school when you get excited over algebra. Little did I know how excited you got.” And she laughed some more and followed my wife into the kitchen.

My wife and Renee are still in the kitchen. I guess I'll talk to her later, but I wanted to give an update on what I decided and how it came out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Ummm I have been doing this awhile and this story is just that...a story.  I think it's a great story if you like reading a plotted out story.  I like this site for it's raw and real life story telling. Not one that is a fantasy that someone is telling about how they wish there life was..... go back and read someone's story about real life situations that they actually lived and you will see what I mean.  I have nothing against this story other then it being represented as real life.  So that's it for me on this topic of bigclit. All you sexy wives on this site keep up the good work as for your men..... it doesn't really matter because they have no say!  If they want to eat my cum out of your pussy.......i salute you!  Lol have a good day people.  

• Like 3

Azskin88, I have to admit I also suspected so right from the beginning so only posted once before to try and draw this person out more, the posts after that convinced me it was just this persons hopes/wishes to possibly have this kind of lifestyle, I doubt if this person has ever broached the subject with their spouse, that's if there is a spouse in the first place, there is one photo claiming it to be his wife from a year ago, but it may be the poster them self making it to be a woman poster. not unheard of, this story does not give/leave this site with having any genuine truthfulness value at all, especially for the genuine posters, and unless the admin does not curtail these people by moving them to a fictional section, it will not grow, don’t get me wrong these story’s do have some value and are fun to read, but only as “Erotic Fiction”, not true life happenings.

Regards Caligula1949

• Like 1

Azskin and Caligula, although i am very inexperience in these endeavors, i certainly took "Mr Big Clit" as fully authentic.  

Perhaps i am completely naive, but there were moments when i was reading the letter written by his wife, which i thought were completely real.  Especially the part, where she stated she was confused.  i felt that was genuine and It evoked a very natural deep emotional connection.  For me he is either a very very good author (which he should continue writing), or this is real.

The emotional part of the letter which stuck an accord is when the the wife starts this lifestyle, there appears to be a dark foreboding, where she could perhaps leave the husband.  We all know its a risk.  We internalize it and try to rationalize it away as non concerning, but in the end its real. For some of us, it makes us very scared.  We most certainly want the best for our wives, but we still want the endearing relationship.  It would be crushing to loose her.

"Mr Big Clit", i for one will take this as genuine, and will continue to follow this email chain for quite some time.  I find the accounting very compelling and interesting.  Please continue to keep us posted.

Sincerely Michelle.

This is similar too how my 1st wife started. We had been together since high school and married young. We had a few lovers between times we weren't a couple before we married. I enjoyed hearing about those times. We had many fantasies that we shared. Fast forward too our early 30's. She started going out with her friends from work and staying out later and later. With my encouragement she had sex with a guy one night. When she walked into the our bedroom and announced "I did it" we never looked back. We didn't sleep much that night. It was my first silky second. She always did her man and then came home and we shared her night. Silky seconds and cream pies were always exciting. 

• Like 7

On 8/13/2017 at 3:06 AM, caligula1949 said:

Azskin88, I have to admit I also suspected so right from the beginning so only posted once before to try and draw this person out more, the posts after that convinced me it was just this persons hopes/wishes to possibly have this kind of lifestyle, I doubt if this person has ever broached the subject with their spouse, that's if there is a spouse in the first place, there is one photo claiming it to be his wife from a year ago, but it may be the poster them self making it to be a woman poster. not unheard of, this story does not give/leave this site with having any genuine truthfulness value at all, especially for the genuine posters, and unless the admin does not curtail these people by moving them to a fictional section, it will not grow, don’t get me wrong these story’s do have some value and are fun to read, but only as “Erotic Fiction”, not true life happenings.

Regards Caligula1949

Agreed. 

On 07/08/2017 at 0:49 AM, My Big Clit said:

I shared this with others about a Month ago, 

I thought I was actually going to going to get things rolling in a direction of getting my wife fucked by a friend, and it seemed like everything was working out, but then my friend ended up in the hospital after a bad car accident.  So I backed off, and thought of other chances I may have. Through it all I never stopped talking about her and other men, and how she needs a real man to make her feel like she deserves. I also started jacking off a lot in the bathroom just before before we made love. I wasn't getting off, but it did help me get off even faster than usual. So like for the last Month I have lasted maybe 2 minutes before getting off. It has become so automatic that she will actually have the dildo present when we start making love, because she knows I won't last long at all.

Now the dildo I got her uses batteries, so what I dd was hide all the batteries, and so last time her didlo died and she actually got a bit agitated because it did not last long enough, and we had no new batteries for it. So I started talking to her that if we had another man here she would not need batteries. I guess the nudging is helping, because she started asking me where would we  find a guy for her. I suggested we go to bars  to meet them. She let me know that there was no way she could meet another guy if I was with her. So I told her that I was OK with her going alone. She thinks I am weird that I would let her go to the bar with the express purpose of finding a lover.

Well, I  finally convinced her to go to the bar. She said she isn't going to do anything, but she agreed to go to see if any men hit up on her. She chose tonight, because this bar across town we heard of has karaoke on Sunday nights. So there should be a good sized crowd.She will have her phone with her and keep me up on what's happening by text.  She is taking a nap right now, so I thought I would post this to get a conversation going. She doesn't know that I joined this site for the specific purpose of sharing my thoughts of wanting to be cuckolded by her. When she heads out later this evening,  I can keep everyone updated.. She is going to leave for the bar about 9pm tonight. So you may want to keep an eye out for any updates I share that she sent me.

I have never ever shared my wife with anyone, but I surf porn and the more I did, the more I have an urge to see her get fucked. Then I stumbled upon a few cuckolding  videos and eventually felt as if I would be a good cuck. My wife is the dominant one in our relationship. She seldom if ever gets off with me. mainly because I really have a small dick, and I get off pretty fast. She said she never felt dissatisfied, but the more I urge her while making out, and after I get off, and talk  to her about getting with a guy with a bigger cock to see if she would like it, the more she considered it, but then changes her mind.

Well, a week ago she agreed, but only to show me that I would not like it if she went out without me. Well she is taking a nap, and when she gets up she will get ready. I have the perfect outfit I want her to wear, and I look forward to watching her get all dolled up for some guy she has yet to even meet. She says she wont do anything, but I am hoping that after she has a few drinks that she will melt in some guys presence and be wooed into giving in and going home with a guy. My wife has always been flirty and much more susceptible to suggestions when  she has a few drinks, When she has had more than a few she gets real horny, at least with me she does. Not sure how much she will drink, or if she will allow herself to get carried away, but I'm hopeful.  

Well, it's now about 3:50 and she planned on getting up and take a shower to get ready about 5 pm. So that's like a bit over an hour. I'll check in as I can without her getting any wind of me sharing what's going on as I can. I'll keep anyone who cares updated as thing go, and then when she gets to the bar, I'll share our texts with you.  My stomach is queazy, and I'm as nervous as a cat at the pound. My head is racing with thoughts of what I want her to wear, what I hope happens, and the thought that she may come home with a pussy full of another man's sperm. Even if she only makes out with a guy, I would be happy, but I want her to get fucked like she has never been fucked before. She laid down for a nap about 1:00 pm, and since then i have jacked off about three times I'm so horny. I better post this before she gets up.

I took the picture of her about a year ago.  shared it on a site for men sharing pics of their wives, with some other racy ones of her I took of her over the last few years, but for now this is all I will share here. It's a site I joined a few years ago. I shared them with a few buddies, and they have been cool by not letting others know. She would literally kill me if she knew I have shown any of these to anyone.

My Wife Brenda Reduced Size.jpg

Very interesting and the lady looks yummy

• Like 1