CuckoldFart.com

How long are you enjoying cuckoldin lifestyle?

got2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Next Friday will be our 27th anniversary ...only been in the lifestyle about 2 years..and only gotten the chance to play once....looking for new friends to play with

Happiest of anniversaries Kak.  27's a lot.  You guys are the best and I hope you find the biggest, bbc to spice that milestone up.  Congrats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We’ve been married for 12 years. We fantasized and role played for about three years. I was with my first black man about a year and a half ago...he was ok, but not worth pursuing. I then met a real man (my second black man) about a year ago at a neighborhood bar me and my husband go to. We started dating and he showed me how good sex really can be! We dated for the last year until he was transferred to CA. I thought maybe that would be it and life would get back to normal...but that’s not working for either me or my husband. So I’m on the prowl again, looking for someone local. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Lexi1992 said:

We’ve been married for 12 years. We fantasized and role played for about three years. I was with my first black man about a year and a half ago...he was ok, but not worth pursuing. I then met a real man (my second black man) about a year ago at a neighborhood bar me and my husband go to. We started dating and he showed me how good sex really can be! We dated for the last year until he was transferred to CA. I thought maybe that would be it and life would get back to normal...but that’s not working for either me or my husband. So I’m on the prowl again, looking for someone local. 

Lexi1992 any chance we could see some pics of you?Beautiful avatar ..BTW

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lexi1992 said:

I would love to help, in Michigan though...do you happen to come this way?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...