CuckoldFart.com

How long are you enjoying cuckoldin lifestyle?

got2

I've been a cuck with my wife fucking only black cocks for over 5 years.  And if you are wondering, no, I get no pussy.  Lorna is black cock only, when it comes to guys.  I have been feminized and am also allowed only black cocks.

Gracie - Chick with a Dick

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

We've been married for 43 years.  After our second year I started trying to get her  to fuck other men and it took maybe a couple years of encouraging her before she finally did.  We have experienced just about everything you can think of.......  You only live once you might as well have fun while you can. 

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We've been married for 43 years and my wife started fucking other men with my encouragement about 7 years into our marriage. She developed quite the reputation around town as an easy lay.. She tended bar for a while and fucked several of the patrons..... 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a bull I have been fucking other men's wives for over 30 years.   It started by accident with meeting a woman who was about to be married at a party.  Over the years I have had a series of long term cuck couples.  It is always great fun for everyone, at least until the couples move out of the area.

I am on the lookout for a new couple in the New York City area.

• Like 2

I had been fucking the girl who would become my wife since we were like 14 or so.  We got married right out of high school at 18.  Within a year of getting married, I suggested to her that she start fucking other guys.  She put up some very token resistance to the idea, I think just to make me feel a little better about it.  Up until that time, I think mine was the only cock she had ever had.  But within a very short time of me suggesting it, she brought home a black guy with a BIG cock.  She had gigantic orgasms again and again, like I had never seen her have when I fucked her.  After that, she took off with the hotwife/cuckold thing like a rocket.   She has had dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of guys, ALL black. 

That has been over five years ago now.  Since that first time with a black cock, I have not been allowed to have her pussy, other than to clean other men's cum from her.  There are ALWAYS black guys at our house, and usually more than one.  She has many regular boyfriends.  I am required to service her black boyfriends, and some of them have become my boyfriends, as I have been feminized.

If somebody had told me when we got married that in a year she would be fucking other guys and I would become a girl with a dick, I would have laughed and said NO FUCKING WAY!  Haha.  But you know something?  I love it!  I have no regrets at all.   I love the fact that Lorna is a complete slut for black cocks, and so am I.  Sometimes I think I miss getting pussy, but then I get fucked in my ass and all thoughts  of pussy are lost.

GG 031.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 5/2/2018 at 3:46 AM, Oldercuck2 said:

We've been married for 43 years.  After our second year I started trying to get her  to fuck other men and it took maybe a couple years of encouraging her before she finally did.  We have experienced just about everything you can think of.......  You only live once you might as well have fun while you can. 

Do u wanna tell us more about your experience? 😊👍🏻 

15 hours ago, captainblack said:

Gracie do you cum from getting ass fucked?

Yes, I do.  Not every time, however.  Maybe about every fourth time or so. I need a lot of cock in my ass in order to cum properly.  Watching my wife fuck so much and cleaning up cum gets me so horny, so I am always encouraging black guys to fuck me too.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...