CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

CUCKOLD TEST

i do this alot.  i have had one of my friend sneek out to the back of our house he looks true the window. and watch me fuck my wife on the couch.  i strip her.. bend her over so he sees straight up her pussy and ass.

he also comes in to look at all my fuck videos of her to.   i have watched him on the ip camera, he took sneeky videos of us with his phone. ( ditnt tell me )

• Like 5

I dont think so. She wouldnt wank this guy perving on her open pussy. Or listening to her moan. But i tell ya. The excitment of knowing i am showing her off is crazy. If only she would be into gettin fucked by him. Or even suckin him off while i fuck her doggy style. Id love it... love to see her being used.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I dont think so. She wouldnt want this guy perving on her open pussy. Or listening to her moan. But i tell ya. The excitment of knowing i am showing her off is crazy. If only she would be into gettin fucked by him. Or even suckin him off while i fuck her doggy style. Id love it... love to see her being used.

The only way you're going to find out is to talk to her about it. As waverunner suggested, if you share with him he may be able to help you with your desires.

• Like 2

i do this alot.  i have had one of my friend sneek out to the back of our house he looks true the window. and watch me fuck my wife on the couch.  i strip her.. bend her over so he sees straight up her pussy and ass.

he also comes in to look at all my fuck videos of her to.   i have watched him on the ip camera, he took sneeky videos of us with his phone. ( ditnt tell me )

Have shown my wife a few time - as she slept naked. Mostly to guys I have met when we have been on holiday.

• Like 1

Naughty boy, you showed your wife to total strangers eh - in a pub, drinking and socializing and talking about women?

How did you hide your reaction, you're growing bulge from showing her to them in a public place lol

Heavy sleeper when she drinks. I let them see her in the hotel room.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...