CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

Again I used the forgot they were there this weekend.   Wife was sitting next to me as I showed a friend vacation pics. She got a bit red, and said I thought you told me you kept those all hidden.    That started a new conversation of what other pics do you have.    I ended up showed a several others to him at that point when wife went to restroom.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

I have done this a few times.. i left nudes of me and my wife on the tablet and left it for my cleaner to see...  i have left nude pics of her for delivery men who was delivering a bed.  I have a painter who started yestersay. And i will be leaving loads of nudes on the tablet for him to see...

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Several years ago we had a major renovation with 5-6 contractors in our house for 8-9 hours a day for months.  The head contractor was a guy we knew for years as our kids went to school together.  I have a couple hundred pictures of Karen on my computer that were taken at a couple of boudoir photoshoots.  Some very erotic photographs of her in lingerie, teddies and skimpy dresses. 

I had set up my laptop to rotate through all of the erotic photographs as my screen saver.  So every few seconds a picture of Karen would pop up on my computer.  I found it so erotic knowing that the contractors were getting a good look at my wife in various states of undress, in lingerie and in some cases her tits, ass and pussy @@@@@@@.  Karen was notorious for walking around the house in a tight tank top and no bra with her nipples sticking out and the contractors all getting a good look.  A couple of the guys asked me one day if we were swingers and I just laughed but walked away excited to know that the guys had been talking about my wife's sex life and I'm sure a discussion about fucking her.  To my knowledge nothing ever did happen between Karen and any of the guys but I sure did fantasize about walking in someday to find her naked and all of them taking turns on her.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,several friends have seen her pics...but did get the chance to have our best friend fuck and creampie my wife.......wish I could have seen the action better....but it happened in the backseat of my truck....we have been trying to get everyone on the same page again...our schedules just don't match up....but when we are able to hook up again,it will be in a motel room ,and I'm going to film everything

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

yes, have done it a number of times.  With both online and in person friends.  Many she has met, some she knows have seen her photo's some she doesn't.  We just moved so I don't have it set up now.  In the old house I had IP cams (hidden) in the bathroom and in the bedroom.  I would give out access to close friends so they could pop in and watch whenever.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 8:15 PM, Louie said:

yes, have done it a number of times.  With both online and in person friends.  Many she has met, some she knows have seen her photo's some she doesn't.  We just moved so I don't have it set up now.  In the old house I had IP cams (hidden) in the bathroom and in the bedroom.  I would give out access to close friends so they could pop in and watch whenever.

Love too watch :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2014 at 10:31 AM, MYSLUTWIFE said:

Yes, I do it all the time.

She is much younger then me and really hot.I get turned on by other men looking at her naked body and wanting to fuck her.

hello if you like will be a plesure to see her picture

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 2:15 PM, Louie said:

If you get it setup again sign me up! That sounds like great voyeuristic fun!

• 8 months later...

These are the very first pics I showed to another man we were trying to convince to have sex with us.  He had never seen my wife and I thought he might think she was not attractive so I got Elaine to pose for theses Polaoids.  I told her I would just show him the first 2 but slipped the topless one in when I showed them to him.  It worked and he became our first MMF encounter

roa3a.jpg

roa3b.jpg

roa4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It started out simple enough we will scroll through pictures on my phone and run across one of the wife. Embarrassed (?) I'd apologize and hurriedly close the app. Judging his or her reaction allowed me to gage whether someone was interested or not.

They always are.

Guys are easy that way.  "Sure dude, no problem". They would always say. Attempt to make me believe they saw nothing.

But always, they would ask to see something I had pictures of. And always, my wife came up.. i kept the good ones hidden, but the random topless or bottomless butt was always available. 

Friends or co workers. Doesn't matter. 

Girls would come out and say let me see that again. My of my/our friends have seen her nude either in pix or real life. A couple have shared her. But then, why else would I be on this site?😁

• Like 1

On 10/21/2014 at 7:11 AM, pats69 said:

When my husband did this I tended to think what he wanted was for his friends to "admire his possession": just as a man loves others to comment favourably when he gets a new car. But, in truth, it is a turn on for the wife, too, knowing that nudes of her are being shared around.

I know this is 6 years old, but could you comment further on this