M.salah

Let me see ur wife pics

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2018_05/1027858626_red005(1).jpg.2ca72e927b5938a0dee6df95ba601617.jpg" data-fileid="112130" />

• Like 4

Swinger...you're new here so let me say "welcome to cuckfart!". And a very special welcome to your very sexy wife!

What a sweet, sweet sexy body she has. A beautiful woman's body! Curvy. Fantastic curves. Beautiful full tits! Love her legs...LOVE those thighs. Just a little "meaty"....perfectly meaty!

So are you and your sexy wife swingers...or is she a shared hotwife that cucks you? Maybe you want to be cucked? I guess we will all find out. 

Oh, almost forgot...that long, long hair of hers. I can't help but think of how good her hair would be to take hold of while she was on all 4's...taking my dick nice-n-deep in a hot, HARD...doggy pounding.

Thanks for sharing this pic and hope you'll show me/us more of your curvy hottie! 

DomBull4U

Jack123456...always nice to see your wife....with those sexy legs and gorgeous ass of hers.

That pic should be one that you took of your wife as she was getting ready to come visit me to get fucked...and make all of your cuck fantasies come true!

Your wife jack/ MY submissive slut!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Sexy, I would like to see more of this chubby girl.

• Like 1

Oh yeah!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice pictures of your Asian slut......she like to get big loads all over that body, pussy and tits?

• Like 1

How about giving me control of your wife instead?  We are both in the city, so it should be easy to meet.

I would love her to cuckold me with a young black man. Then i would eat his cum from her pussy

• Like 2