CuckoldFart.com

panties

Bull 917

Cuckold Tests

Are you wearing them now sissy, hoping to be forced to suck hard cock or take a stiff dick in your sissyboi cunt/asshole?

yes sir I am - a pair grey ones actually.  The idea of some guy or girl catching me in my panties is a big turn on and then to be made to take his cock into my mouth and let him spray all over me would be such a turn on.  Don't want him to put in my little cunt/ass but just make me suck on it would be humiliating enough. Especially with the gf watching.

Guest coloradobill970

My wife shops for panties for me, sometimes with me along, sometimes alone. I wear them all the time, especially when she is entertaining her bull at home with my service expected for both.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cuckold Sissy

love to be your bitch

Does any of u cucks dress up wear your wife's panties either when ur bull is fucking her pussy or at anytime?

I love dressing In all female underwear and while I am dressed I watch as Controller fucks my hot wife, see his profile on this site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wear full time, don't own any male underwear anymore and have been that way for years now. Around the house we often prefer nudity but depending on who's around we may also do something sexier and for me, some have preferred to see me all dressed up. ...really depends on what her man wants

• Like 2