CuckoldFart.com

panties

Bull 917

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest defeated

I have worn them on occasion. She had bought some just for me and surprised me the first time when she pulled them out of her bag and insisted I put them on and wear them in front of her lover. They were never a regular thing but mainly used as a humiliation device when she and a lover wanted a laugh. On occasion, they were pulled aside and my ass filled with another mans cock. She always thought that looked funny. 

I have all cucks wear panties for me because they way I see it when I enter a relationship with a hotwife, he husband also becomes my little bitch and little bithces wear bras and panties.

Wouldn't even fit in my wife's panties..... Gee you must go with some big women....or they have midget hubbies!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tahanefartasse said:

Since my young age I wore women's panties currently with my wife we have a single drawer and I prefer to wear the dirty and stained panties of my wife under my pants even at work her lover bought her a dozen different panties colors and qualities

One of my favorite turn ons is filling panties for cucks to clean, wear

• 1 year later...

Wanna be with swinging experience here. My wife is not into me wearing panties very much but has seen me in them a couple times and she has found pics of me in hers on my kik that i took at the instructions of a friend and another friend and his wife and other doms ive chatted with online. I generally only wear them when I'm told to 

f86c8651-b500-4532-8e3a-c70b33dc43a1.jpg

17100a8f-dd4e-4042-b697-70b97ff08418.jpg

7bc0cb97-f0bb-4768-b2f8-cfb39ba986c3.jpg

20190601_113226.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1